Pengu wants to share fishies with the guild.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pengu wants to share fishies with the guild.

Post  Penguuuu on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:23 am

Name: George
In Game Name: Pengu
Class: Bp
Level: 121 reason specified. Q-amps waiting for exp event. Due to class I don't have time to level a lot unless an exp event makes it worth it.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Some lazy rm and 10 accounts full of alts. Included but not limited to a few rms, a few eles and psys, arcanists, blades, jesters and a templar.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, I've been in Dark Angels, Warrior Nation, orange, behemoth, sky high heroes, scoop, vongola, Asylum.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Kinda. Elle has a crush on me . She is always trying to get in my pants. Vince has a man-crush on me. I'm on good terms with slovie and paul. Rico is scarey.
How long you play a day +/-: Depends on day to day basis, but current scheduel, 5-8 hours online.
How long you have played Flyff: Since may 2006

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Whenever I look at flyff, there is only one guild that jumps out as a force that is still going strong. Ever since the creation this guild has been a dominant force in their server. Although often laughed at for the silly things they say, most people cannot help but admit to be jealous of all the success the guild has had, and is still having. Apart from their success in game, this guild has proven to be a bunch of friends that is not unlike a family, that sticks together for one purpose: To have fun in whatever game they play together. When I see this, it warms my heart and makes me wish that I could be a part of this jolly bunch. To share some laughs and crush some aibatts. To feel at home somewhere.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Why to consider me? It is up to you if you want to give me a chance, but if you do decide to give me a chance, I promise that I will do my best to support the guild to my best of my abilities. Be it through my knowledge of the game, various characters that I could use for leeching/plvling or monetary ways. I'm decent in pvp so i can help out there too, as well as in PvM events, since I have a few characters that can Pew Pew.
I'm also just a nice, talkative, funny(or so I'm told) guy, that's always up for fun. And I can help do homework :D
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is pretty, amirite? You're a jolly bunch that just want to have fun and don't give a [poopy] about what anyone says about you guys.

Penguuuu

Back to top Go down

Re: Pengu wants to share fishies with the guild.

Post  Inanimate on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Please eat my penis

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Andreiutz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

Could you elaborate your application a bit? It's looking a bit stoic.

Andreiutz
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am

i'm mad my name wasn't mentioned

NO !

Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andreiutz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 am

isn't your name Paul?

Andreiutz
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 am

Andreiutz wrote:isn't your name Paul?

nvm found my name

Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

OMG RED HANDED HOW'D YOU KNOW ?!?!?!?!

uhmm lmao in your dreams :>

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum