View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornadorc Wishes To Join iCe

Post  TornadoR on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

•Name: Robert or RC for short

•In Game Name: Tornadorc

•Class: Templar

•Level: 130

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): A level 80 bp: BladeRevenge

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, FoOLRuleZ, JuStiCe, UnitedDefenders, Avengerz

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yush, I'm Moe's (Sakakisan92) Punching Bag , My Bro Jeremy (BloODAnGeL) , My sis Ling , I've been met with Vince's lightning on serveal occasions , and I am also chill with Slovi, lolos and Skouzie , and I have spoken with Grace a couple times and he seems really nice .

•How long you play a day +/-: On weekdays I can go for about 6 hours, and weekends I can just go on and on and on

•How long you have played Flyff: Well, I joined at the end of Version 5 and played right until Version 10. Made some changes with my life, and rejoined Flyff again in Version 16 and havent looked back ^^.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: My many friends in the guild, and to be able to meet new people that I can hopefully share many memories as a Family with :)

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because I am there for my freinds and Guildies. If you need me to do something completely out of the ordinary, I will be more then happy to give it a go xD. I love guild activities and will do my best to participate in everything iCe-Sharmota has to offer.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: When people think about the most respected and top tier guilds in flyff. The first thing a fellow flyffer with any knowledge of Lawolf and Tanuki would think of would be the Mighty and All-Powerful iCe guild. This guild has demanded respect right from its origins and will eternally as long as Flyff is still going strong. And I hope that I too will be able to join the ranks of the invincable legion of Flyffers that each and everyone of you have proven youself to be.

TornadoR

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornadorc Wishes To Join iCe

Post  Sakakisan92 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:48 am

Welcome to the forums my punching-bag

Nice app btw!
Sakakisan92
♔ Chocoholic
♔ Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 am

Welcome on our Forum
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

what are your plans for the future? will you level more?

Back to top Go down

Post  inki on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Welcome on forum and wow FoOLRuleZ!! I had a lot of friends in that guild and we also have 1-2 people in iCe. You are lucky because played the best of flyff v5 - v10! Nice app!
inki
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TornadoR on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 am

I do intend on leveling more, but before i can, I would like to get myself the gear I need and work on getting more funds for myself. Some other goals for the future are to get good enough so that I can run the more advanced dungeons such as Kheldor, and trying to make sure that I become one of the best tanks in Flyff.

Also FoOlRuLeZ was quite a guild , got my very first character to Knight while being in that guild... good times.

TornadoR

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 am

okay, i'm fine with that. Good application at all. You got my ' Yes '.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm

he got my "yes" (if it counts )

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

He handle my little wtf/rage mode.. Alittle overreaction from my part..
But he seem like a nice guy and got my yes..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:11 pm

oh what rage mode, kia?

Back to top Go down

Post  TornadoR on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Here lemme explain,
I was talking to my freind about a weapon called the Harbinger Axe for Templar, and he told me that he had seen someone with a name like Innocent that was talking offers on theirs. So i pmed my mentor and asked him if he knew a templar named Innocent or something close to that. He said he did and he pmed her and i guess asked her why she was selling and why she was quitting. I assume she got upset at that and pmed me asking why I was spreading lies about her quitting and selling her axe. I was like wait what...? I did not know that my mentor has said something wayyy off, and had misinformed her because i wasnt talking about her specifically. I had just said that my freind had seen sometihng about the axe in the forum. After this we talked and settled everything out. It was just a misunderstanding that got blown oit of porportion by the game of telephone. But its all good now.

TornadoR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakakisan92 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Ofc this guy got my yes, guess you already knew that tho :3
Sakakisan92
♔ Chocoholic
♔ Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  raider06 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

litterally the FATTEST no from me.

raider06
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 am

hehe yeah...
I was allready in alittle bad mood.. then I got the pm about me selling my stuff and quitting..
and I got alittle bad reaction to that at the moment..
But its cleared and it was just a missunderstanding that i overreacted to.. =)

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 am

raider06 wrote:litterally the FATTEST no from me.

that doesn't help. explain your vote!

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 am

FoOlRulez? Lol? I thought me and Andrei were the only ones left alive of them lololol that's long ago.
Ah ye FoOlRulez already is a reason to say yes to your application but after that part you just give it a perfect finishing touch.
This is a good apply, many could learn from this.

Yes of course.

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  TornadoR on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Thank you for all the "yesses" ^^ and i remeber FoOlRuleZ fondly, I remeber the lead Woxxy going on a rant about people demanding buffs from him xD. He bught a full shout and told all assists/rms/bps to not buff anyone without a solid please and polite may i?. ahh yeaaa i miss that guild <3

TornadoR

Back to top Go down

Post  riko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 am

Due our new policy on this thread

From now on, there will be a new system on iCe recruitment. Applicants that get approved to join iCe, will get one month trial (30 days) Any future decisions will be decided after the 30 days whether the applicant stays or leaves, they will be informed personally by our leader on the decision.

I will see how iCe feed back about your application in the next 30 days. Welcome to iCe.
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Andreiutz on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Suprememike wrote:FoOlRulez? Lol? I thought me and Andrei were the only ones left alive of them lololol that's long ago.
Ah ye FoOlRulez already is a reason to say yes to your application but after that part you just give it a perfect finishing touch.
This is a good apply, many could learn from this.

Yes of course.
at first it was me, then I brought Rhox and Nes, then Foolz died and Rhox brought all his ita friends(with my help, I remember begging much to Grace) Parabelum, Xasel, inki and Daisy or smth, idk, and there's you Mike, that's the story. and this guy seems nice, I might be late thou xD
Andreiutz
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum