Applying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applying

Post  zCany on Sat May 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Name: Mathias 'zCany' Fieberitz
In Game Name: zCany
Class: Forcemaster
Level: 150
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Never
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): xCany ( 134 FM ) Thug ( 116M knight ) CanyAssi ( 121 RM )
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): CosmiC, Syna
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Euhm, not really I think sorry If I offended some1 keke :p
How long you play a day +/-: 5hours+
How long you have played Flyff: since 2005 (lawolf) but quitted some years and started over

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My main goal in this game is to Siege and to achieve something with Siege. I know iCe sieges alot and I'm looking for a guild that jumps onto something if it wants something as winning siege or such.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Inspired to give my best in siege or other events for the guild, helpfull towards guildies, social, mature, Allways up for challenges and get the best out of the challenge !
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe seems a very mature and organized guild wich is what I'm pretty much looking for.
Short but powerfull :D

At end.
I hope for a positive responds from you guys and hopefully work with you guys/girls as a team soon

zCany

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying

Post  zCany on Sat May 26, 2012 3:44 pm

if any other question, just shoot happily to answerd them all :)

zCany

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

A while in Dark Traseia, I shared spawn with another 1v1..
Then you just come there and start to tank mobs where we already are, and consider it's all yours.. Then blame me for "KS"..
And a day later, I did fs my girlfriend there, we said we all can share the whole spawn as 2 aoe, but you did continue ignore and stay in middle and ruin for others..
No from me

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  zCany on Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 pm

ok, true that,
but all servers was full and every1 was QQing on me I just had enough of it, sorry for that, rude from me I know, but I was tanking for money there and if I got no mobs I dun receive perins either, still again bad excuse, I understand your Responds

zCany

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 pm

First of all whay did u leave syna?

And then to the other parts,
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Euhm, not really I think sorry If I offended some1 keke :p

ALL contact i have had with u then u have been rude, acted like u are a 10 year old Qamp hero who thinks u own everything and knows everything..
To bad i dident take eny screenshots last time i talked to u... Then u even expressed what u tought of ice.. That are the opposite of what u think now apperently becous u are applying..

So, i want a realy good, sincere anser whay i shouldent vote no right now.

And the servers wasent full.. I expaind that we could take a side each.. Instaid u were rude back and continued in the middle, making it more difficult for others so i changed server.. And what a suprice i found anotherone that i could chare with... The servers wasent full, it was u who dont know how the spawns work or how to play with others.

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  zCany on Sat May 26, 2012 6:07 pm

well my sincere answerd on this is.. That I can be very rude to people I dun know, and I'm stubbern also at time, if I want something I go for it..

and I'm going to leave syna, I joined syna to focus me & my char on siege, and since siege isn't 100% sure every weekend there, and as I said I like to focus on siege, and if they cannot let us siege then I must search a diff Siege Guild

zCany

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I received a hell of a lot of grief from you while I was training to 150.
The sort of self centered personality doesn't really seem to click with me, I'm not sure I don't wish to judge you by something so small, since I've griefed people in arena as well, but I'll with hold my vote for now.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello zCany, welcome to forum :>

my noob arcanist been in Cosmic for a while and from the way u were talking about iCe, i believed on u do like iCe. i personally believe people do need to be guildless before they apply another guild.i think that's the way more respectful for both guilds.

since u still in Synae, i'll hold my vote.

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun May 27, 2012 6:50 am

zCany asked me to lock it. Thus he's not applying for iCe anymore.

~ locked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum