Neotrix (Kenny)'s Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neotrix (Kenny)'s Application

Post  Neotrix on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Kenny

In Game Name: Neotrix

Class: Seraph

Level: 150

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes, I used to be named MrCheezy (Name changed cause I wanted a change)

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): No I don’t have any other characters I use

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, a couple but the most recent ones are Adrenaline and Eruption. Eruption I left because Manny quit, but I loved the guild since I was in it for a long time over 8 months then it died and then Manny made it alive again then it died again and we merged with Adrenaline and I left Adrenaline to try and get into iCe. A lot of the people in Adrenaline are really nice but I’ve known most of them for a long time and I want to try and meet new people.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes.

~Leia (Saena), Jermy (BloodAngel), Ling (Allessa), Vince (iAreSquishy / Inanimate)

How long you play a day +/-: Around 4hours or more (If weekend I usually play a lot more)

How long you have played Flyff: I’ve played flyff for around three years

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Because I really want to try and be in a guild that is so full of people that I don’t know that much and I would like to meet. It’s like going to a place you have never been but always wanted to try to go to.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because I’m friendly, funny, fun and I have a love for Flyff. Flyff has bugs and some other things but it’s an amazing game even through all that it’s a fun game I've played for a long time.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: When I think of iCe I think Strong. I feel like it’s a nice change then the other guilds I’ve been in. I’ve always went to guilds because of a lot of close friends that I had. But now I want to try and make new friends and try a new experiment. iCe will be different to me, but I feel like I'll be able to adapt.

Neotrix

Back to top Go down

Re: Neotrix (Kenny)'s Application

Post  Saena on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Well, guess I'll be first on your app as well.

I want to wish you the best of luck Kenny. I know you're quite the amazing person and I admire how hard you aimed to be 150 so that you could app iCe. (was that a secret?) You worked hard and have earned how far you've gotten!

I'll wait patiently to see how your app progresses with the other members, but you know you have my support as well.

Again, good luck!
Saena
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 am

Didn't one of your relatives try to scamm me with a server trade to aibatt?

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

I knew you since you were that cheezy guy that me and lilonea always wanted to kill, good memories ^-^.

Wish you the best of luck on your application.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 pm

So you just up and left Adrenaline to join iCe? What happens if there is another guild you sort-of like? would you just leave us to for them?. Besides that, I've heard both positive and negative things about you, which I dont feel obliged to discuss here. I'll wait and see how it goes before I give an answer.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Neotrix

Post  Neotrix on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm

supremike, i dont have any family that plays flyff and iv never played abbit server o.o and i was in Eruption for long time and when it merged i wasnt 100% to be in Adrenaline it went in there cause some of my guildies in eruption were in it

Neotrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Oh my Gosh! They killed Kennie!! You bastards!

Long time no see Kennie~ (Roxy here).
Gl with the application n00bita.
[Yes from me if it still counts.]

P.S. nice killer u had there in Canada.
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm

welcome to forum kenny,

sorry i had to vote no, u know the reason that i've talked to u :C