Greetings! It's Yuyu (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings! It's Yuyu (:

Post  Yuri72 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 am

Name: My name is Nhu Nguyen, however people address me as Yuyu online since it was a nickname that was derived from my irl name.
Age: I'm 16 years old and I'm turning 17 in less than a month ~
In Game Name: Yuri72
Class: Slayer
Level: 144H
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope and probably never will xD
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I have lots.. I'll just list the ones that I still log on from time to time, which are: MieMie, DaiiNaOo
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): CelestialCakeClan [2 years: Yuri72], RISE [1 year: Yuri72], Synaesthesia [3 years: MieMie, Yuri72], Reminisce [1 year: MieMie], Aequitus [1-2months: DaiiNaOo]
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Hannah/iBunni [Hannah], Inanimate [Vince], MijnEngel [Tessa], Allessa/lFairytalel [Lin], Tornadorc [Torn], Pytteliten/Innicent [Kia], Saena/Imbue [Leia], Sakakisan92 [Moe], Might [Paul], Parabellum [Clar], Anestrial [Elle], Rawksii [Roxy], etc... [sorry, if I forgot to mention any names, since it's almost 2AM]
How long you play a day +/-: idk.. I think back during v7?
How long you have played Flyff: It varies tbh ahahaha.. since it depends on who's on to chat with which can totally affect anyone's activeness. As for now... I'm estimating around 5h+ ever since there are people that actually needs me to be on and it feels like it's my priority as a friend and as a person to be there in order to support your friends. Lastly, I'm currently on summer break and I've finally finished my classes, so I would be more active than usual.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well.. tbh at first I totally wasn't expecting to join any guilds after leaving Synae in order to take a break from guilds for the time being because lots has happened ever since my pc died almost half a year ago, which forced me to quit for the duration of the time. Also, at the same time I had exams, so I didn't want to be involved with a guild till they were over. I think that this should be addressed first so, I'll state it now. Before my pc died I was currently in Synaesthesia, Reminisce, and Aequitus at the same time if anyone was curious. I was able to stay in all three opposing guilds because I had good relations with all three guilds and its member at the time, so I was able to stay in all three guilds. Also, the reasons why I stayed in all three was simply because of friendship and loyalty, since before the merge between Adament and Reminisce I was originally a member in the guild since I knew the leader and his members for at least a year, so they allowed me to keep my alternative there in order to keep in touch with their members even though my main was in Synaethesia. Even though it was wrong to do that to begin with I still insisted, however I told myself that I'll be active both in order to make it seem fair because both were my family. My blade would participate in Tower Siege weekly, sometimes Guild Siege when I'm needed, and other events that pertains to Synae, and for my bp I would occasionally have asal war games in S4 and participate in guild wars whenever there's one. Back during November-December there was drama in Synae, which resulted my friend Mike [Signo] to leave the guild so as a friend I decided to help him build up Aequitus leading me to make my arcanist in order to help him and Carlos [Meowth] to structure the guild. In doing so also resulted to me being demoted from Captain [Core Member] from Synae because I was made an Admin in Aequitus. However, I was completely fine being demoted because I rather lose my position than to abandon a friend if he feels strongly about his cause so I decide to help him out as a friend as well there were other members that felt strongly about it as well resulting them to be demoted. So after my return I decided to leave Synae in order to be free from any burdens that was emitted. After my left my friend Hannah asked me why I left Synaesthesia because I've been in the guild for almost as long as she has known me lol.. 5-6 years? In that short time period I felt a relaxing and a presence that I was needed in iCe instead of Synae anymore because there were many members that I enjoyed speaking for countless hours even though we had just met. After a while I began to have grown a fond with each and every one of the members in iCe that it was unbearable to escape even though I had dodged their replies countless times.. "I HEARD YOU APPLIED TO ICE". This feeling began to envelope me as the week past till the point where I've decided to decide for myself that it's time to move on and iCe was my choice because it would feel weird if I came back to Synae as for Remi the atmosphere had totally changed ever since my absences, and as for Aequitus I felt that it wasn't the guild for me even though I have some friends in there as well, which lead me to iCe because it was a place where I can truly express myself as a fellow player and as a person. (:
Give us a reason why we should consider you: It varies depending on your viewpoint of me as a person. However, I'm a really active member in game and on forum, I can provide excitement to the guild itself because the number one factor that differentiates a well maintained and welcoming guild is primarily on the member's attitude regardless of gear, level, or class because no one would want to be in a guild if it doesn't fit their perspective primarily as a person even if the guild is one of the top guilds in the server, which leads to guild hopping and such until they find a more suitable guild. As well I can help plan guild activities, which keeps a guild functioning and active asides from Guild Siege and Tower Siege because they were designed to keep guilds competitive amongst each other and not all members can participate in those two events because it's pertained to those that are well geared or have experience. Lastly, I can provide help with farming for V19 if it's needed and any advice if needed, since I've been around for quite some time.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: If there was only a word to describe iCe.. there are numerous qualities that I see in iCe that many may not see. The first would be the atmosphere that sets iCe apart from any other guild because it reminds me of the first time I joined Synaethesia 3 years ago, where each member would display a numerous amount of trust and loyalty to each other, which leads to a well foundation guild that will continue to live on regardless. The second would be that even though it's imperative to maintain the guild's position as one of the top guilds in the server it displays not only those desires, but the desires to succeed as a guild through the efforts of each member as a team not individually because there's not point of being in a guild if you only rely on yourself all the time, best be guildless. And lastly, I really admire how iCe has maintained its member and the guild itself through the previous versions being one of the oldest guilds in Lawolf.

Lastly, I would thank everyone for making them wait and I would also like to apologize if I've made this application REALLY REALLY lengthy...
[P.S. - Sorry I took so long to write my application... and you had to wait for almost an hour an a half Lin :/]

Yuyu<3

Yuri72

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings! It's Yuyu (:

Post  Sakakisan92 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 am

Hello Yuyu! Welcome to our forums, and good luck on your application. I like how.... thorough you are in you answers
Sakakisan92
♔ Chocoholic
♔ Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 am

hello Yuyu, welcome to iCe forum.

when i see ur app i was like dafuq LOL it was so messy wakakak and im about to fall asleep.(its 3.21 AM tho) i've known him like half year or so, and he is a fun and talkative guy. i'd like to see him in iCe.

you have my yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 am

I've known this guy for years. Completely honest, trustworthy, devoted to helping people and most importantly he is in no way 2 dimensional. What you see with him is what you get. He's talkative, fun and loyal - he'd be a great addition to the guild. A huge big, fat yes from me.
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 am

welcome to the forum

I havent known him for a long time but I like him.. he is friendly, funny, caring.. and its rare that I meet someone and feel like he have been a friend for a loooong time, right from the start..

I dident even have to read the application to know what my anser would be about him.. u has my YES

But when I read it, yes it was long.. but I like the ansers.. U anser the questions that may occur about
the guilds, whay u left ecc ecc.. and I realy like that u wrote it from the beginning..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

Welcome to the forum Yuri, and damn, just damn...... HOW CAN I SAY NO TO YOU WHEN YOU WRITE THAT YA BASTARD I give you a 'Yes' and I do like how honest you were with me even though we've only met recently. Good luck with the rest of the application

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 am

hey, so i heard you apped to ice :>

of course you get my yes, solid app, nice guy, :3

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahhh on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:42 am

^

YUYUYUUUYUYUYUYUYUYUYUYUUU, you finally did it!

OFC I VOTE YES

Hannahhh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I don't know you yet, but for the "wall of" text and what friends told me about you, I think you deserve atleast tryouts and perm membership later.
It really shows howmuch interest you have in beeing in iCe, I give you my .

Adrian's comment on officials :
It's not about art skills, it's about blowing skills.

SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundaes on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Sorry if I missed this in your wall of text -braindead- but are you still in any of these guilds on your alts?

Sundaes
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Re:

Post  Yuri72 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Yeah, they are all out of those guilds except for my random noob characters when I first began flyff, however those old guilds are long gone by now since they quited around V9. Btw, if anyone have any other questions feel free to ask :D Also, thanks everyone for the thoughtful comments it really means a lot to me ^^

Yuyu~

Yuri72

Back to top Go down

Post  Saena on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi Yuyu. I have to say you surprised me with your app. A LOT more than I expected, and I'll be the first to admit, I got lost in a lot of it and ended up skimming then realizing I had to go back, lol. Well... not just off the app, but I talked to you with Cla~ you're quite fun and reasonable in manner. It's an enjoyable time talking to you and it seems like you took quite a lot of effort to try and give us information you felt necessary rather than hiding any facts.

You probably knew before, but you've had my yes.

I have no questions myself, but as they pop up I'll be sure to watch as it goes.
Saena
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 pm

i spoke with him first time ever and i am his fun :) he is helpful,friendly,talkactive,nice guy.

For sure a huge yes.
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 pm

perfect application. Nothing more to say. welcome to our forums, Nhu.

We'll keep ya informed about your application status.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahhh on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 am

Oh, Yuyu...

Hannahhh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 am

Hannahhh wrote:

Oh, Yuyu...
shots shots shots shots shots everyboddyy

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Yuri72 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Lol, Hannah! Says the one that got wasted after 3 beers xD and let's try to stay on topic here it's still an application.

Yuri72

Back to top Go down

Post  riko on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 am

Due our new policy on this thread

From now on, there will be a new system on iCe recruitment. Applicants that get approved to join iCe, will get one month trial (30 days) Any future decisions will be decided after the 30 days whether the applicant stays or leaves, they will be informed personally by our leader on the decision.

I will see how iCe feed back about your application in the next 30 days. Welcome to iCe.
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum