View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rabbit Wishes To Join

Post  Celineee on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 am

•Name: Celine

•In Game Name: Rabbit

•Class: Templar

•Level: 150

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y, lvl 80 Full STA BP "JustSexy"
lvl 80 full STR BP "Skittels"
lvl 91 full STR Blade "Masavik"
lvl 116 RM Full STA "lebanone3" (Currently inactive)
•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, WarFreak, JuStiCe, TheCrazy88s, Outline, Aequitus

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, Tess (MijnEngel), llyana18, Hannah, iAreSquishy, BloODAnGeL (thats all i can recall of the top of my head)

•How long you play a day +/-: Im currently in my summer vacation, and im not planning to travel anywhere for it, so im online most of the time, i hate going afk, so im either online and active, which i am most the time... or im not online at all.

•How long you have played Flyff: i have started playing flyff since v4, but i started actually getting into it around v5 after joining the guild WarFreak, some of you might recall my old character, which was my first character in this game, "Lebanone3" with the help of xc0n, and Voodu (leaders of WarFreak) i was able to stand up on my own and take it from their, i quit around v7, which is when everybody else started quitting, and when i got back... which was around v10, no one was around... and i got really bored cause i knew no one :s so once again... i quit till v16 which is when i moved to canada, and ever since then... ive been active and on going till now :P hope to see you soon and make some new friends ! :)

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation to join this guild is literally a flash back... i dont like these new people that are in flyff, the one's that gpoted their way all through out the game, how many of you have encountered lvl 150 people that literally dont know the difference between 1 wall to another ? i did, a lot of them in fact... even guild masters of high guilds. What's motivating me the most to join this guild is the experience of the guild master's and old members i played and leveled with in the past, for example "llyana18" she used to plvl my rm. and Garcelia, which i always used to love to watch their guild wars with other guilds back in the old days. Another motivation i have to join this guild is for some odd reason, every person i have met and talked to in iCe, is incredibly nice, MijnEngel especially <3. unlike other guilds where they are filled with cocky memebers that literally have nothing to be proud off.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because im an old player that has a lot of experience in this game, and im really well equipped and ready to give the guild and its member's everything i have to offer. im really friendly and talkative and like to meet new people and help them if required. Another reason would be i will always be available for guildies who would wanna go through a dungeon, or sieges.... i love joining guild activities.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: Everyone talk's about how strong iCe is, i never believed it to be honest, i always thought its filled with a bunch of people that are just aggressive, and like to step on people that cant do anything. but after i started playing again, and really started to go to the arena and watch people and participate, i noticed that iCe never actually starts anything, i mean yes a couple of members start fights... but they never mean anything bad, i really like how this guild operates, and how long it lasted... Garcelia gets a lot of respect from me for being able to hold a guild for this long. and congratulations to everyone that helped him out in that job, you guy's did well.

well this is the end of my application, hope to hear from you guy's soon take care ! and have a nice day.

Celineee

Back to top Go down

Re: Rabbit Wishes To Join

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

Nice Application you have my Yes but its Graceciella not Garcelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanny on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 am

ermm llyana18 isn't in iCe o-o
Shanny
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Yuri72 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:14 am

Yeah, she's in synae o; what she said~

Yuri72

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 am

I also remember Rabbit being in syna for a while ~ wonder why that isn't mentioned o.o
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundaes on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

Weren't you also in Valid for a while? Or whatever it was called at that time. (Peace/Luminous)
Sundaes
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

Sounds good to me, looks like you put quite some time in typing your application..
Seems cool you're back to flyff after the times you quit and started over again..

What makes me wonder is what Elle and Sundae said, about other guilds you've been in?

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Celinee1 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am

ok so i have to clear something up XD, i am not "Ribbit", when i pmed Might, he also mixed me up for Ribbit, i am Rabbit, Ribbit and Rabbit are 2 different people hehe, i never joined any of the guild's u guys mentioned ^,^

Thanks btw <3

Celinee1

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Celinee1 wrote:ok so i have to clear something up XD, i am not "Ribbit", when i pmed Might, he also mixed me up for Ribbit, i am Rabbit, Ribbit and Rabbit are 2 different people hehe, i never joined any of the guild's u guys mentioned ^,^

Thanks btw <3

I guess they did the same ^^
I don't hang out that much in arena now, to pull out any of you two from my memory atm tbh ^^
Yes from me aswell then too

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  Yuri72 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah, Ribbit and Rabbit are two different person. And Ribbit was in Reminisce because I remember speaking with her a while back when she used to play on her yj when I was still in the guild. Hope that cleared some things up for you guys~ :D

Yuri72

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Apologies ~ it was someone called OzWabbit i was confusing you with! Had to delve into the depths of my memory there lol.
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 am

I like your application :D

and i like the new name of riko too :D Garcelia :D wakakak

"Yes" from me ~
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am

I voted yes, and made a char named Garcelia.
8D

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 am

I liked your application but not what other people have said how you behave..

If u are a old player then u should know the rules..
Ksing is NOT banneble.. But Inappropriate language will get you muted. If you keep it up you will be banned.

And i got screens of u using inappropirate language against a guy who is a part of the ice family..
Even if he is not in ice now he is still apart of ice..
I would like to c you try to bann him for ksing as u said that u would..
Im not going to write what u said u should know that your self..

If that wasent enough, others have said how u realy behave..
As long as u get what u want or others do as u want then everything is fine,
But when u dont then u are rude and that is not a person i want in ice..

My vote is no..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  celine1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 am

lol, i guess ur talking about zaleukos ? i like how you would instantly take his side of the story, with out even bothering to ask for mine, but w.e i dont mind you taking his side, seeing i do have witnesses that im not the one who started anything, you can go ahead and asp MijnEngel, yes a member from iCe, or u can ask Piscigatt or Riki, they where all my partners lol.

either way, thanks for your vote & you time

celine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:06 am

I talked to MijnEngel and she told me how rude u were..
Or actualy she talked to me.. So yeah.. I dident just take his side of the story..
And i did talk to them before i made the post about it..
But what zale say is importent becous of the reason that he still is in the ice family..
It dont matter who started what, thats thinking like a child..
Its how u handle things.. and thats the thing i dont like..

I allso dont like when u called me rude and started to be rude against me when i told u for the 3
that i dident have time to lvl.. But then i just tought u had a bad moment..
But when i heard about that fight.. And then get pm from others how u have switched from
nice to rude as soon things dont turn up as u want..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 am

I don't agree with the way you're treating one of our members who heard something about you, infact it shows disrespect.

All she did was point out something she heard, and gave you the opportunity to defend yourself against these claims, but you were rude about it. I will vote no.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  celinee1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

yes i was rude, im not gonna deny it, i dont think anyone would be nice to someone that pops out of no where, steals your spawn, and starts ksing you none stop

and i find it weird that tess said that about me, seeing she reported him with me herself... astonishing indeed, and confusing. and btw.. i didnt call you rude for not wanting to lvl o,o how is that rude... u made a comment about me that pretty much said that i do not have a "social life" and that is the reason i called you rude.

and please dont think im arguing with you cause of your vote :P no its not that, i dont mind.. everyone has their own opinion, im not perfect, and im not here to please everybody.

celinee1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 pm

I called tess and asked becous that sounded just wierd that she had reported him and she dident...
U wanted her to do it but she dident... she said that she wasent going to...
so saying "seeing she reported him with me herself" is not true....

And about the ksing.. yes i know that he did ks.. and i have allso lvld with ennoying ppl at 149
and guess what... u can be 2-3 aoes at that spawn... but thats not a reason to behave like u did..

And my anser that i have a life was becous the 2 first times u asked i anserd that i dident have time
becous i have other stuff to do.. and yeah.. i have a life outside of flyff.. like everyone else..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Meowth on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Maybe im not supposed to be here but i think i have something to add up to this situation since one of my members is being called in this application..
Like Innicent mentioned, Jason aka zaleukos is an iCe family and i respect that, but atm he is in Aequitus and i really hate the fact that someone try to ban him for KS, so i will defend him in any kind of way that i can..

Celine, u were nice with me at the beginning but i did saw how rude u were many times in guild and people from outside the guild as well, including the discussion that u had with Jason in guild chat which u end it up leaving the guild...
After this day u change totally and some of members in the guild asked me not to invite u back cause the way how u r was not appropriate to be in a guild like we r, so i didnt bother to invite back, even that u didnt tell me that u applied here..

The other thing was the 'FUCK YOU' [sorry for the bad words] that u spam me cause i didnt want to partner with u, cause i was out sick, u know i never offered u my completely help cause of my health condition, so i didnt HAVE to log everyday and partner with u..
So for me and most of Aequitus, u r a very rude person and your inappropriate way of talk and treat people is just not right...

P/S: Once again sorry for the invasion in iCe's forums x.x
Meowth <3

Meowth

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Hmmm a lot of drama arround D: i ll change my vote to no.
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Although you have a very nice application, one of the best we've seen in a while, I cannot say I am very fond of the way people talk about you here.
I have had my personal run-ins with zale, who we all know can be annoying. That does not change the fact that you seemed to have jumped the gun and tried to get him banned over such a petty thing.
As this is not a voting topic, my question to you is; why should we still consider taking you in after all that we have read about you? And, taken the previous information into consideration, what exactly is your story?

These answers might be personal, but as I do not have the resources to log in much currently I ask of you to post them here.

Thank you for your time, and I will be looking forward to your answers.

Care taker.
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I dont like this girls attitude.
In an application, you're supposed to show your qualities, what you're like as a person.

Ive frankly seen enough and could go the rest of my life without reading more, definate no from me.
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Elle wrote:I dont like this girls attitude.
In an application, you're supposed to show your qualities, what you're like as a person.

Ive frankly seen enough and could go the rest of my life without reading more, definate no from me.

Essentially this ^ plus you annoyed the hell out of me, and you were extremely rude to a guildie. I see no reason for you to join this guild as what will follow will just be drama and ignorance. 'No' from me as well.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  celine1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

"why should we still consider taking you in after all that we have read about you? And, taken the previous information into consideration, what exactly is your story?"

for the person who asked this question, i dont know how to quote but heres my answer.

as i said before, im not here to please people, im here to reach the top, be one of the toppest.. im not here to make people love me, no. thats not my goal here. you like me... then you like me, you dont... then you dont, show me 1 player in this game thats actually loved by everybody, but in my case... their pretty much all connected to one place, This guild. In my oppinion, i would rather one of the guildmasters rate me, or judges me by what he sees, not by what he hears. thats all i have to say here.

celine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum