Poll: Let Recaro Join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Recaro on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

IGN (ingame name): Recaro
Name: Haroune
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Previous guilds: CosmiC (for 1 day) , and used to have my own guild for storage named: Dolce (disbanded now)
Location: Netherlands
Have you ever used a name change scroll? If so, please say previous name: No
Activeness(how long you play a day +/-): 6 hours
Class and Level: 121 H bp
Your other characters: Strijder
Why do you want to join Sharmota: Sharmota is the guild which is the most active (especially in arena) The members are friendly.. And I got some very good friends in this guild..
Why do we need YOU: My character is almost new.. Got it not more then 4 weeks.. But my experience in this game is very good.. I play since V4.. My main character is Ghost (Aibatt server tho.) I took a break for like 2 years but now i'm back and about to spend time on this game as I'm just home.

Recaro
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Vluts on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Aren't you Dustin's brother?
avatar
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Points : 2882
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Vluts wrote:Aren't you Dustin's brother?

Wasn't it... Cousin?

He's his brothers cousin? I smell incest all the way to sweden.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Vluts on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Vluts wrote:Aren't you Dustin's brother?

Wasn't it... Cousin?

He's his brothers cousin? I smell incest all the way to sweden.....

Seb Seb, didn't you kill him in Arena?
avatar
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Points : 2882
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Vluts wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Vluts wrote:Aren't you Dustin's brother?

Wasn't it... Cousin?

He's his brothers cousin? I smell incest all the way to sweden.....

Seb Seb, didn't you kill him in Arena?

O_O

Noooo...........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  raider06 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

State your previous name, it matters.

raider06
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Points : 2443
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Atkascha on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

raider06 wrote:State your previous name, it matters.

I think he meant he hasn't used a name change scroll. The generic form is sorta messy and probably needs to be cleaned up. It was made by a poor engrish man after all...
avatar
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Points : 3386
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Atkascha wrote:
raider06 wrote:State your previous name, it matters.

I think he meant he hasn't used a name change scroll. The generic form is sorta messy and probably needs to be cleaned up. It was made by a poor engrish man after all...

Yes, Rico is the brains and the rest of us educated, civilized people try to spell out his signs and movements into actual words and sentences. This was a misstep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Recaro on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Dustin is like a brother, not a real brother tho.
He supported me a lot.

LoveManager never killed me..
He just buffed me once.

Recaro
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Recaro wrote:Dustin is like a brother, not a real brother tho.
He supported me a lot.

LoveManager never killed me..
He just buffed me once.

See?! I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH GOD DAMNIT!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Recaro on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm

O___O


Ugh... Looking forward to accept the guildinvite

/sigh


- Recaro (some of you's gave me Rico as name lolz)

Recaro
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Atkascha on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Recaro wrote:O___O


Ugh... Looking forward to accept the guildinvite

/sigh


- Recaro (some of you's gave me Rico as name lolz)

Rico is the name of our guild leader. Be upset, very, very upset if you mistook it as you. Our guild leader is very troubled, so it's not a very good compliment lol.
avatar
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Points : 3386
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Recaro on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Aah I see...

Consider it as unsaid..

^^

Recaro
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi Everyone
Recaro Is A Nice Person, You Can Count With Him With Everything, He Support Me, And I Wanna Him In Guild, If I Have To Leave Cuz Glare Is Entering Guild And Guild Got Few Space, Ill Do Because You Will Find A Nice Friend In Him, And All The Support Do You Need, Greetigns Sharmota :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 am

Recaro is nice :P

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Mysa on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

i dont know who he is.. so cant say enything about it... hehe
avatar
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Points : 3361
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Vluts on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Recaro, if you would see sexy asian pictures, what would be your reaction?


avatar
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Points : 2882
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Vluts wrote:Recaro, if you would see sexy asian pictures, what would be your reaction?



This is a very serious question. Hence the afro.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  riko on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

well seems a good candidate, I ll check if there's possible space inside the guild to add you.
avatar
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Points : 2682
Reputation : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Vluts on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

riko wrote:well seems a good candidate, I ll check if there's possible space inside the guild to add you.

Wait till he answers my question, the answer is mandatory :P
avatar
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Points : 2882
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Vluts wrote:
riko wrote:well seems a good candidate, I ll check if there's possible space inside the guild to add you.

Wait till he answers my question, the answer is mandatory :P

Yes it is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:36 pm

All I can say is that he's a nice/friendly person =)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Recaro on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Yeah sure, show me the pics lolz ill show u what I got then xD

Recaro
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Atkascha on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Recaro wrote:Yeah sure, show me the pics lolz ill show u what I got then xD

:pirat:
avatar
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Points : 3386
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Let Recaro Join?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum