About Guild / Tower siege Consumeables

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Guild / Tower siege Consumeables

Post  Might on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey, my fellow siegers.

I would just like post this in order to remind you to get yourself the Consumeables you need to take part in siege.
I'm willed to help out, but it's totally incomprehensible to me how people can miss core CS such as beads or Holys.
So, i counted what CS i used on my own and what CS i had to give away and i ended up at a total number of 2,95b
for this siege only. Siege is twice a week and there's also a tower siege, where at least 7 out of 11 people come without holys.
So, please - if you're buying gpotato, keep in mind you might need holys or beads. Just don't completly rely on me please. The huge costs and the short time i can spend
inside the arena due to bugs is not going to make your guild leader keep his motivation for siege.

CS i wont be able to supply anymore :

- Velocity Scrolls
- Holy scrolls
- Remantis Lacotte

PS : if you miss something, don't be afraid to ask. I would just like to see more effort spent by the Tower and guild siegers.

Last edited by Might on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: About Guild / Tower siege Consumeables

Post  KettoShi on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:21 am

I asked you for Eels to buy, but you gave me 5 instead, thanks =)

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

Some of those are also in the achievement shop, why not check there what you can use for siege/tower.

It just takes a little more time and yes, clicking everytime is annyoing, but it is free...

Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:54 pm

edited : due to the fact that 5 out of 10 siegers never have either holys or velos, i'm about to run out them in near future. Thus i'll keep them for more important events, what means that it should be your goal to get yourself those items asap by shouting / forum threads / etc .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum