Alex wants to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex wants to join

Post  AlexK on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 am

Name: Alex
In Game Name: Tehran
Class: FM
Level: 149
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No i don't
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes i did : BpAlexBp
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): No i don't hehe
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Reminisce and Synaethesia ( If you wanna know the reason i left Reminisce feel free to pm me in game)
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No i don't :D
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Might, Slov and Tornado
How long you play a day +/-: To be honest i will probably just logg for sieges, but i like to keep contact with the guild.
How long you have played Flyff: Since i was 10

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To meet new friendly members, and hopefully start new
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I guess loyality is when you stick with one guild and don't make unneccesary drama causing the guild bad.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I would help out in siege, im talkactive and i like joking around but i can be serious to
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Its a strong guild with many new members and also very old ones, good at siege and experienced players.

Thanks

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex wants to join

Post  Taezin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

Welcome to the iCe forums Alex.

I've got a question for you.

You and I have had a quite decent ammount of fights in the past, actually not too long ago. What would your idea of a sollution for those be, if you were to be accepted?
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 am

welcome to the forums :D ill ask more questions after Paul/someone you've talked to narrates reason why u left and after you have answered Taezins question..

But needless to say, i'm sure you'll fit well :)

Have a nice day!

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexK on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 am

Im not the one who become ''friends'' with someone who i argued with (since you and me argued for a reason) i don't really care that much tho, you can do whatever you want, i wont argue with anyone unless they come at me. So solution would be that we mind our own buinsness.

Thanks you to :)

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Don't you share sta shield with Cann0nBall?

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexK on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 am

No :)

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 am

your application to iCe has been accepted. Contact me ingame. Here, you won't be just a tool for siege

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum