Pentakill would like to join iCe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pentakill would like to join iCe

Post  Penta on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Name: Hamad ( But I'd prefer calling me by my IGN: Penta )

In Game Name: Pentakill

Class: Arcanist

Level: 150-H

Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No I don't.

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): I just made this character 5 days ago so.. Nope.

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, However I'm pretty inactive with them at the moment. (RagingBlade, NoBuffNoLove, NoXus, NoxianFist, Slaughterx3)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, OmegaImage and Mastermage.

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild: No, I believe i don't.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Actually I don't.

How long you play a day +/-: Depends on the mood or If I'm busy with life and such.. Perhaps 1-2 hours during weekdays and 3-5 hours during weekends.

How long you have played Flyff: I believe since it was v3 or v4.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To meet new people and make friends and also if i could be any help in the guild siege or helping people with leveling and such.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I'm loyal. Here are the reasons why i left OmegaImage and Mastermage. OmegaImage: I was an old member in that guild (In my slayer) and each day i feel like I'm getting ignored and nobody cares about me anymore since they have new members.. Mastermage: Basically a troll guild xD

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm loyal, kind and friendly. I will do my best to help the others with their problems weather in-game or IRL.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: A nice guild, old but active, all the people i met from iCe are friendly. I just want a guild like that...

Penta

Back to top Go down

Re: Pentakill would like to join iCe

Post  SlovenianBP on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Welcome to our forums

Adrian's comment on officials :
It's not about art skills, it's about blowing skills.

SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

welcome to the forums.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:38 pm

What do you mostly do while in flyff?

What do you focus on PvP or PvM?

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Penta on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Well since i just made this characters like 5 or 6 days ago.. most of the time I'm trying to sell stuff or buy stuff. And sometimes go to the arena too.

PvP, The only reason why i made this character :)

Penta

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:52 pm

welcome to our forums, Penta. The application process will probably take a few days up to a whole week. Once the guild has come to a consensus, i'm going to contact you in order to tell you the result.

Nevertheless, my question is :

you're from v3/v4 and you're claming that you've only been in 2 guilds? v3 is kind of like 7 years ago. I do not want you to list up all random you've been in, but just 2 guilds seems to be weird.
awaiting your comment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penta on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 pm

yeah i was playing since v3 or v4 and during that time i achieved lvl 40 which took me months to reach xD.. and i was in a server called aibatt before the server fusion thing appeared.
( I don't even remember my previous guild back then, i stopped in like v8 or something and then came back when flyff went gold)
So im kinda new to this whole thing.

Penta

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 am

Hi Penta.. Just wanted to know:

1. How much EVAs you do now, PVP and PVM
2. What are your plans for your Arc - target gears and upgrades?
3. Best item you have on right now.
4. Are you committed to being active NOW, given your long hiatus.

If you're not comfortable with answering these here, please approach any iCe member so he/she can discuss it in our internal poll.

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 am

Maester wrote:Hi Penta.. Just wanted to know:

1. How much EVAs you do now, PVP and PVM
2. What are your plans for your Arc - target gears and upgrades?
3. Best item you have on right now.
4. Are you committed to being active NOW, given your long hiatus.

If you're not comfortable with answering these here, please approach any iCe member so he/she can discuss it in our internal poll.

He told me forums doesn't allow him to reply so I am passing here his answer:

Hey Maester,

I kinda don't understand your first question, from what i understand-ed is which type of character i am..? I'll be mostly doing PvP.
Well, I'm looking for DCT + STA Equips since I'm a pure INT Arc.
At the moment I have my Rudolph jeweleries but, I'm trying to sell the rings in order to buy +20 Adept rings. (PS: I have a Vene set that I'm willing to sell)
Actually it depends.. In week days I might play for like 1~3 hours since i go to college. However, in week ends probably more.

Adrian's comment on officials :
It's not about art skills, it's about blowing skills.

SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey Penta !
your application to iCe has been accepted. Please contact me ingame to recieve your well earned guild invite.

~ thread closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum