badboyxxD i like join iCe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  badboyxD on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello all! Well, I want have a second chance, to join in iCe-Guild so ... here we go

Name: Luciano
In Game Name: badboyxxD
Class: Force Master
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes (Inactive all: Sin3styl0, BadWoman, FlorVenenosa)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes (Last was Synaesthesia and ChosenOne)
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): SlovenianBP
How long you play a day +/-: 4~5 hour per day
How long you have played Flyff: About 4 years ago

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: my main motivation, tbh, is to make siege with a real team of loyal players, i've always seen to this guild with a strong alliance between all players than make the lineup in the siege, and all bps in iCe are very very strong
What is your idea of ??loyalty to the guild: help in anyway I can be necessary, and help when isn't necessary too, not only in the arena/siege also helping lvling to others guild mates.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: well i have too many years playing to this game, I know how to play with my bp, and be alive as much as I can. Well, I could be a very strong piece in ur siege-lineup. I'm always making my BP more strong and faster, and yea, sometimes when im bored, im lvling my ranger too
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is TheGuild, I mean, is very active in the server, have his own forum to know each members, is very loyal in the Arena, have veteran players and all this together, it creates a good atmosphere in the game, and ofc Im prety sure, in the guild too. (nodramas)

Thanks for read me, If you need to know anything more, I'm happy to answer all your questions.

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Re: badboyxxD i like join iCe

Post  Renaissance on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 pm

just out of curiosity, did you write this app yourself?
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 pm

need help from some friends, so I corrected it perfect

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forums again, my question is why did you leave Chosen? and do you think you would be abke to hold your own in siege?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

i join chosen only for its furniture,i've been waiting only to join iCe

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  iVtec on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 am

badboyxD wrote:i join chosen only for its furniture,i've been waiting only to join iCe

Camile the current Chosen lead would be disappointed if he knows if it's just for the furniture
iVtec
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 am

You're known for being an arsehole and previously 'perming' iCe members, why should we consider someone like you?
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 am

You share eq and lied. No.

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

I shared before entering ICE not do it again now that I will use my stuff

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 am

members began to kill me ... and I'm not an asshole .. if they consider that as an excuse not to get ready luck to you then

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

And please Elle, I don't come here to be insulted, so like i don't made it with you, don't make with me, I came with all respect asking join into iCe, and I already wrote in my app, why iCe-Guild should consider me being accepted, I think saying this once is enough.

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 pm

badboyxD wrote:And please Elle, I don't come here to be insulted, so like i don't made it with you, don't make with me, I came with all respect asking join into iCe, and I already wrote in my app, why iCe-Guild should consider me being accepted, I think saying this once is enough.
Sorry on behalf of everyone if you've been insulted. But next time write it all in one post rather than a triple post please
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:08 pm

sorry for the spam >.<, was attending my business and wanted to answer quickly

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:47 pm

It was a genuine question! I think you're aware I don't mince my words.. If I intended to insult, it'd be better than that lol. However apologies if you was insulted - I merely wanted to know what attributes you can bring to the guild when you have this reputation. I.E. how have you improved/progressed since your last application? For what reason should we vote yes to you, this time round?
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 pm

The only thing that I been changed at this time is....: about my personal character, is well.. I tried not be mad when I enter in the arena (sometimes I can, others ..can't (bc the ppl there)), and about my equipment, as I said, I stopped sharing my account, because this is bad to join in one big guild (like iCe) , and i bought a new pet to make my asal stronger and others items to be more faster
I can't say other thing, I still interested to join into iCe so for this i did this app again, I not give up. Maybe i can have another NO, but at least, i tried.

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 pm

alright, badboy. I'm going to give you a second chance. As you know, the guild will now discuss about your application and point our their vote. The final decision is mine, but it's gonna be based on the whole guild's opinion. Once we've come to a consensus, you'll hear from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:36 am

I need to know, I head you have acess to Harukka/SimonBelmont and that same guys chars. Is this true? Don't lie to me, this is something I need to know.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 am

@Might: kthnx I'll check this post sometimes to see if you have any questions
@TonTon: My friend Simon has access to the account of Haruka, but not me. I have access to the account of the simonbelomnt only

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Desappointed

Post  Camile on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 pm

BadboyxxD im very sad about your arguments seeking to my guild.
I did't knew you were such a person, i thought you were in ChosenOne to make new friends, help the guild and other stuffs, not only for the furnitures.
I'm very disappointed with your attitude, a guild that never did bad things to you and was considering you a very important member.
Thanks for showing who you really are, and oppening our eyes.
iCe is the most old and greattest guild ever, so i don't think they will accept a type of person like you in.
You are banned from my guild.

Apologies iCe, by saying these things in this topic, is because we do not accept falsehood.

-Camile

Camile

Back to top Go down

badbboyxxD i like join iCe

Post  badboyxx on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't want a drama ...but I must to say two things.
- I never talked to you, .... you haven't interested to know who I am (and you come here surprised? ew...) , You never asked to me, why I was in ChossenOne, I even don't know your name (so your relation with me was zero)
- the person who invited me to the guild, wasn't you ( I think the leader was offline or so in this time),

You are in your right to kick me, but I want make it clear because You talked here: You, as a leader (or friend?) , never worried absolutely nothing about me,
Thanks for come here and try to start a drama I'll never make a thing like that, =/ ... I wish you the best to your guild ...
~ Luciano

badboyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm

You're the only person that plays badboy right? no1 else can log it?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  badboyxD on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm

The only person who can log is my girlfriend (but she isn't a flyff-gf) is the woman with I'M LIVING and .... ofc EVERYTHING is shared, not only a character in one game... i share with SHE MY LIFE ......but she log just for trade stuff with her others characters or make events like that is running this week, log event.

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Ah ok cool. I look foward to seeing how your application turns out.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

hey Luciano. I've made a final decision and would like to talk to you privately. Contact me ingame as soon as you can.

~ thread closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum