Luxarion wants to join

Post  Luxarion on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 am

Name: Wes
In Game Name: Luxarion
Class: Force Master
Level: 130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): No
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, i've been in Shaughnessy and Glare
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Not really friends im talking to if they login logout but i do have a chat with some ppl
like when we met in arena
How long you play a day +/-: 2-6 hours depends on what day and about going outside with some friends
How long you have played Flyff: 4 years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I always wanted to join a good organised guild and iCe is almost the only one who never got unactive like some other good guilds. Im not saying other guilds are bad, but this is a guild which exist for like 4 years and it always was a good guild so i think it always will be and that's what im looking for
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Being member of this guild till the end.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: This is a tough question to answer. Nothing really to exciting to say. But i can safely say i enjoy helping others annd have a nice chat, anyways people can always pm me for some help.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Nice people to chat with, and a good organised guild, randomly a guild where i allways were looking for.

Luxarion

Back to top Go down

Re: Luxarion wants to join

Post  Might on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 am

Welcome to our forums. I'll let the guild vote on your application and will make a final decision based on the voting results. Expect my answer within a week and stay active on this thread in order to answer possible questions from the guild and me.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 am

Welcome to the forums, I have a few questions for you. First off, are you planning on leveling anytime soon in the future? What are some future goals for you to do in Flyff? Also are you interested in pvp at all as well?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luxarion on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

Hey thanks both for this welcome.
I don't think im gonna lvl higher im thinking of making an arcanist in future and yes im intrested in pvp
i just deceided to make my 100 dct equip next to my sta equip

Luxarion

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Ah ok, thats good to know. I actually had one more question that just popped into my mind. Why did you leave Shaughnessy/Glare? any reason you left them? problems?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 pm

So what is the story I heard scamming TyphoonBP?
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:48 pm

You joined Hidden while applying to us? lol...

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 pm

your application has been rejected.

~ closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down