Register Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Register Application

Post  Mohamed1 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Name: Mohamed Aly
In Game Name: MatasZone
Class: BillPoster
Level: 70 (new charcater just made it 4 days ago)
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): MaTaBJ
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes , ( iCy) with MaTaBJ and left it before i quit because iwill be un active
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes , iVtec , Tornadorc
How long you play a day +/-: t this month i can play like 10 hours a days or more but after this month 2-3 hours a days bec of college
How long you have played Flyff: On version 7 but quitted 3 years ago and just got back 4 days ago

What is your motivation for joining iCe: because i was memmber of it as iCy was the second guild of ice and when i was in it i found people nice to each other and we were good to each other all and helpfull
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: loyalty to the guild is important because if you are loyal to your guilds u will try to be good by many ways like keeping its reputation high by many ways like helpin people or not being mean to people .
Give us a reason why we should consider you: becasue i was an old iCy memmber and didnt get kicked i just left because iam quitting and wasnt going to be active and now iam back and wants to get back to the guild
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I think ice the most guild that there mates are cooperative as i remmeber because we were so cooperative in arena and also the most guild there memmebers are good to each other

Thanks In Advance :)

Mohamed1

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Application

Post  iVtec on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forums Aly, haha u actually wrote quite alot & pretty much detailed

Hereby wishing you all the best on your application & stay tuned here as maybe there might be some other questions for you by our members
iVtec
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Welcome to our forums. We'll discuss your application, i let the guild vote and when the guild has come to a consensus i'll make my final decision and let you know it. Untill then, we expect you to stay active on this thread in order to answer possible questions regarding your application.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the votes

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Register Application

Post  Mohamed1 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 pm

I will be active on this thread to answer all the questions .

Mohamed1

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 am

Hey Aly, your application to iCe has been accepted, please contact me ingame to recieve your guild invite. See ya, Paul.

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum