iChamps Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iChamps Application

Post  Robbanzi on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Name: Robin Ivarsson
In Game Name: iChamp
Class: Mercenary / Blade
Level: 32
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No, I don't share my accounts or equipments with anyone.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No, I haven't.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, a level 33 Pure Int Assist.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): No, I've only played on Mocomochi.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Nope.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, I've been talking alot with Hope / Taezin.
How long you play a day +/-: Well, it depends really. But I've been playing atleast 10+ hours since I started.
How long you have played Flyff: Not that long really, a week at max I believe.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well, as it seems to be one of the top guilds, there's where I'll learn best.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Oh yeah, right. If you're asking me if I'm joining to get help then leave, the answer is no.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well, I'm very dedicated to the games I play, I'm helpful and I'm social/active.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Seems like a cool guild. I mean not only cause it's one of the top guilds, but also cause you seem to have friendly players.

P.S I know I'm kinda lacking levels right now, but I'm waiting for the exp event so I can start qamping. So I'll be boosting my level quite much during that.

Yours Sincerely, Robin.

Robbanzi

Back to top Go down

Re: iChamps Application

Post  TonTon on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums Robin. I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind. Firstly, do you have the funds and the Q amps currently so you can level up as fast as possible? Also can you try and reorganize your thoughts and answer the question of what is loyalty to you.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm

TonTon wrote:Hello, welcome to the forums Robin. I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind. Firstly, do you have the funds and the Q amps currently so you can level up as fast as possible? Also can you try and reorganize your thoughts and answer the question of what is loyalty to you.

He said all I wanted to say...
But I've another one: what will you do with your assist ? Q amps with your blade at the same time ? Or just focus on blade ?
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbanzi on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Yes, I do have the option to buy qamps right away.
Also, my idea of loyalty to the guild is by donating quest items to level the guild up,
not letting people trashtalk the guild or the members in it, participate in guild events such as Guild Siege, Secret Room etcetc.

And no, I wont split it up on both, I'm focusing on my blade for now.
Once the blade is 150 Hero, first then I'll start using my assist again.

Also, I'm leveling while I'm waiting for the exp event, and I'm leveling fast without them in my opinion.

Thanks.

Robbanzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

Hey there :3 Welcome to our forums

No perticular questions from me, so good luck with the applicaton.
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 am

Go morgon and welcome to the forum.. =)
Have u started to look up and start to think about eq?? What u want and going to get.. I know u are new but lvls are not everything.. Well eq isent.. But as u are as a person.. What u know about the game.. What u are aming for.. Etc..

I can pm u ingame when i get home and we can talk about it.. If u dont want to anser that here..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 am

Welcome to our forums, usually i'd have rejected your application right away because you don't meet our requirements at all. Nevertheless, this game lacks active players anyway and i'd like to see another person develop while being in iCe, so i'll give your application a try. I'll let my guildies vote and make my final decision based on the given votes. Anyway, please try to catch me ingame to have a personal talk.

Might

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:55 am

Not sure if you met me in Moco already, but im Maester there. Anyhow, welcome to the iCe forums. Just a few questions:

1. When you say youve been playing flyff for one week, were you referring to your playing time in Tanuki... How about Mocomochi?

2. Whats your IGN in Moco and what chars do you have there, Level/Class and which guild are you on?

3. Of all the Classes, why choose blade, when PVE is a bit dead already and its PVP value is continuously declining. (I just wanna hear your opinion cause I myself had always been a Blade)

thanks and good luck.

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbanzi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 am

Hey, and thanks.

1: I've been playing Flyff for 1 week overall.
Not counting time that I haven't been online on.

On Mocomochi I do have a Yoyo Jester lvl 76 named Robbanzi, also a Blade at level 90 - 93 named RobVonSweden.

3: I do like playing a Blade. Also, people keep telling me that blades aren't any good for pvp, but there's no way they would actually exist if they were at such disadvantage at pvp. As I always said, every class is good in their own way, it's just the player who has to find out how to play the class as it should be played.

I guess I just wanna prove everyone wrong when their telling me that blades PVP value is sinking.

Robbanzi

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Robbanzi wrote:
I guess I just wanna prove everyone wrong when their telling me that blades PVP value is sinking.

It's not hard to get high block, and with the speed all have, it's hard to catch up and hit many times + the pos lags..
I'm not saying they are doomed forever, just they're not in the top of pvp nowadays.

FYI, I'm not saying you shall quit the character and make another instead..

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 am

Your application has been rejected. We have our standarts and we'll stick to it. You're free to try your luck with another application in future tho.

~ locked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum