Dosage would love to join iCe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dosage would love to join iCe

Post  IkraamH on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Ok so I put some time and thought in to this application to try and answer all the questions as best as I can, so here goes!

Name: Ikraam Hajat
In Game Name: Dosage

Introduction: So my name is Ikraam Hajat as you read above, I'm currently 18 studying in Blackburn College *I doubt you've ever heard of it* I'm on my last year now and hopefully going to apply for a apprenticeship course somewhere local. I'm a fun guy to chat to, I love to make people happy and I always make people laugh.

Class: Yo-Yo Jester
Level: 122 Hero
Do you share your accounts or equipment? : Nope
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? : Yes I have used a name change scroll, this character used to be a Bow Jester in the past, it's name used to be xXCriticalXx
Do you have any other characters? : Iky19, xXDudeRmXx, RI0T.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? I'll start from the first guild I joined, BloodyDemons > Avengerz > Nudism > Adrenaline > PinoyAllStars *Changed name to Pulse now*
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? : All my chars apart from Dosage are inactive, I log my BP tho from time to time to have a bit of fun
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? : Sakakakakakaakakakakakakakakakakisan (Moe <3) Tornadorc (RC)
How long you play a day +/-: I play around 2-4 hours a day, if I'm not tired maybe more, if I have work then maybe less
How long you have played Flyff: I think I first joined flyff around v13 - 14 period

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation to join iCe is to make friends, meet new people, have fun and just socialize.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of Loyalty to the guild would be looking out for one another, Helping friends with leveling and such, filling a party always helps and any other ways that I can help out i'll try my best to fulfill.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think you should consider me because I'm a loyal person, I stay true to my word and I'll never let you down.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A hardworking guild who loves to siege and one big family.

Before I applied I read the application form section and it clearly states that I need to be a minimum level of 130, the reason why I'm not 130 is because as of now I have no money for Qamps, I'm planning on selling a few stuff for some Q amps and then hopefully get to 130. *I know this question is bound to pop up so I thought i'll answer it before I send the application off*

Any other questions feel free to ask *Don't be shy I'm an open book*

Thank you for taking your time to read my application
~~~ Ikraam.

IkraamH

Back to top Go down

Re: Dosage would love to join iCe

Post  TonTon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 am

IKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKY !!!!! Why is there no TORNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (RC<3<3<3<3)!? D: (nub). Welcome to the forums! You have made a very good application. It's one of the best I have seen in a while. I have no questions for you so good luck with the rest of the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamH on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 am

I don't call you TORNAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Because your my bodyguard, you don't get that privilege like moe does.

Thanks for welcoming me I feel much more comfortable now.

IkraamH

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 am

Welcome to our forums, dosage. You'll hear from me once the guild and me has come to a final consensus. Until then, please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamH on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 am

Don't worry I'm always active.

IkraamH

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Keeping it casual then e.e I see (Don't wanna admit your love for me ). I see how it is

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 am

Your application to iCe has been accepted, hajat. Please contact me ingame to recieve your guild invitation. Welcome to iCe

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum