Application from Crynex.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application from Crynex.

Post  Crynex. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Name: Otis
In Game Name: Crynex
Class: Arcanist
Level: 143 Hero.
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): NO.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): NO.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): YES - ChanterBP (level 80BP) Beastdefire (Level7 0Blade)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): YES - Triumph - Shaughnessy
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds?(Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): YES Crynex - Triumph (I first want to tell the leader why im leaving.)
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Kia Kim Gana by name, and I3LIZZARD just as friend
How long you play a day +/-: At the moment 1/2 (due to work 45hours a week for school )
How long you have played Flyff: Since v6 ( around 6years) all the time in Lawolf, untill Tanuki was born.

-

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I know ice ''as a guild'' for a long time, i still remember iCy but at the time (v6/7) i was still a nooby, and my dream was to join ice one day, I know guilds are alot of fun, but ice is just something different. its better organized and if there are any problems they will be fixed as soon as possible. i love ingame games (such as dungeon's) even though i'm not the best player (still improving my char to be better and better ^^). i also have an INGAME partner named: kia =)

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea would be.. Accept your friends, whoever they are. you are one big family who helps their guildmembers if possible. such as leveling, trying to find items and give them your knowledge about the game.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Basically i would say (sounds kinda wierd) because a nice guildmember. i play this game to support people, to help them. i love having fun, but in some guilds fun can be gone easy by people who don't like you for no reason at all. im not the best player but i just play this for fun, and im still working on getting more and more experience about the game.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: First i thought only pro's could come in. (5/6years ago) later i started to understand that the guild is mostly just about being friends, like a family. Also ofcourse helping people .Expending your knowledge with others and ofcourse learning from others. Enjoying your time ingame and having a blast in siege.

I hope you liked my application, and if you have anyquestions about anything, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards.

- Otis.

Crynex.

Back to top Go down

Re: Application from Crynex.

Post  Mysa on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome to the forum

Nice application and good luck with it

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Crynex. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks! :D

Crynex.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello Crynex, welcome to the iCe forums. I have a few questions for you. First with the question how often do you play a day, what does 1/2 mean? 1/2 of what? Also why are you leaving Triumph? just to try and get in here, or are there other reasons?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crynex. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Sorry, 1/2 is one or two hours, due to my laptop i can't play full time and due to work from 9AM untill 6PM

reason of leaving triumph is, i enjoyed the guild, but its no fun anymore.
1. Getting permed by some people because '' im in triumph '' doesnt make the game better
2. Peter. ( he once permed me in the arena for 1 month, kept swearing to me because i asked him something.. )
3. I rather join a family. not a guild where some of your guild-members '' hate '' you for even asking one question. i know someone can have an oppinion, but it seems like whenever i dont like the oppinion they stop liking me at all.
(few other small ones if you also want to know more)

hope this clarifies it a bit.

Crynex.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Ah ok, that clears things up. If you have more to say, feel free to say it, otherwise good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pentakill on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am

Okay so I've never tried to reply to an applicant before so here goes my question.

Do you think that leaving your previous guild will cause us any trouble?. For example, It might cause us more hatred than we have right now. (Just made that up in mind, If you feel any difficulty answering it, I don't mind if you ignore it or respond to it)

Pentakill
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Crynex. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 am

i dont think it will. because its my guild i see them everyday and every hour online. if i say 1 thing they(2people which names i won't tell here) said stuff like STFU ur scrub or something like that.

i hope you kinda understand. i don't think my '' haters '' will get worse, and if it is so be it. i just can't be in a guild where your own guildmembers '' hate and perm you''

Crynex.

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 am

welcome to our forums. Please contact me ingame to have a personal talk with me. I'll be online tommorow evening ( around siege time today ).

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Welcome to our forums Otis. well he is friendly player and an honest person, and its a good application in my opinion. so you got my Yes.

good luck with your application.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Crynex. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 am

im glad you liked it. i did my best to make a good application (that you guys understand it).

and thanks =D.

tonight im not available from 18:00 untill 22:00 (GMT +1), however i will be online (as much as i can) from 16:30 untill 18:00.

Crynex.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum