Vogue's Application

Post  Vogue on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Name: Ken
In Game Name: Vogue
Class: Templar
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): N
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): N
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Glare & Leader of Ember
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Tornadorc, Hope, MatasZone and a few others who I periodically chat with in the arena.
How long you play a day +/-: I'm on very often, but my play times vary. I'd say I'm on at least 5 hours a day, and can even be on all day during the weekends and on tuesdays and thursdays.
How long you have played Flyff: Since v5/v6

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
My motivation for joining iCe is to join a well known, successful and well established guild. I want to be part of a competitive and strong guild, in which I can better myself, as well as better those around me. I strive to be the best I can, and I feel that surrounding myself with others who feel the same/are some of the best will help me achieve this goal.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
My idea of loyalty to the guild is to remain committed, active, and maintain a positive and friendly attitude towards those in the guild, as well as everyone else in the FlyFF community. Loyalty also includes maintaining and upholding the guilds reputation and to take pride in being part of the guild and to help my fellow guild mates in whatever way I can.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
I believe you should consider me because I'm friendly, active, dedicated, intelligent, creative and competitive. I'm a very social player, and enjoy helping people out. I am also able to collaborate well with those around me. I'm very active in terms of how often I play. And I am the type of person who remains committed and loyal to those around me. I'd also like to think that I'm intelligent, a vast pool of knowledge as well as a creative mind who likes to discuss ideas and think outside the box. Lastly I'm a competitive person, in which I'm constantly trying to better myself - both my in game character as well as myself as a human being.

Your thoughts about iCe itself:
iCe is highly respected, strong, and has some really friendly and awesome members. iCe has always been one of those guilds that I looked up to. I recall the good ole' days of Lawolf, and seeing iCe members everywhere. It's one of the guilds that I considered to be among the best (and my opinion hasn't changed) iCe has withstood and endured time, and still remains one of the top guilds in Tanuki, if not the best in all of Tanuki.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Re: Vogue's Application

Post  TonTon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 am

Hello welcome to the forums. I don't have any serious questions for you but I'm wondering what island of Hawaii you live on.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 am

Oahu.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:30 am

Ah awesome, my Uncle lives on Oahu, right off of Honnalulu. He plays Volleyball at Waikiki alot too. I went there once and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:42 am

If you're ever down here again, I'd be more than happy to take you out to lunch, and I can arrange a hangout day and we can go to the beach with my friends or something.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Post  MataZone on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 am

wishing you all the best on your application , *Aly* :)

MataZone
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am

Welcome to our forums. And good luck with your application :).
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Um.. Charms was the guild lead of Ember, Now Robin has the lead of the guild on an alt of his. I'm from aibatt and Ember has been around a long time. I knew Charms - care to elaborate o.o?
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

I think their leader quit and Robin got lead and passed it to ken. *I think*
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Elle wrote:Um.. Charms was the guild lead of Ember, Now Robin has the lead of the guild on an alt of his. I'm from aibatt and Ember has been around a long time. I knew Charms - care to elaborate o.o?

Robin had the lead, and passed it off Ken, who was lead of Ember for like the past 1-2 months before giving it back to Robin yesterday.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Vogue wrote:If you're ever down here again, I'd be more than happy to take you out to lunch, and I can arrange a hangout day and we can go to the beach with my friends or something.

That would be awesome :D I do plan on going back at some point in the next year, so heres hoping!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks TonTon, i wanted him to answer tho xD
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Yes, Charms was the original leader of Ember, then passed it off to Robin(Yuzuki/iLazy). Him and I are good friends, so I asked if I could try to revive the guild back to its former glory, but it was far too difficult to do so alone, and I recently lost the majority of my core members, all to different circumstances. I finally came to realize that it probably wasn't going to be worth it to revive it due to the servers population situation.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forums, Ken.

What do you usually spend your time at ingame, considering the ammount of time you play daily?

Also, what are the goals you're trying to reach in iCe?
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Hello Taezin,

The majority of my time in FlyFF consists of different things. Usually I can be found vendoring, shouting, chatting with friends, tanking. Pretty much just hanging out in the arena while multi tasking school work or doing drawings/paintings or something.

My goals I'm hoping to reach in iCe is to become the best Templar I possibly can, as well as learn how to siege(If I'm even able to) and to basically just have fun with the rest of the guild and form friendships and such.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi Vogue.

Not sure if you're ok with putting it out here.. but would like to know:

1. What kinda gears you have (2h axe vs h.axe + templar shield vs h.axe + regular sta shield with pierces) (what set, hp40%?)
2. What are your plans of improving them.
3. Do you gpot?
4. How much hp can you pull atm.

If you are not comfortable with answering em here then you can message me ingame @StarBoy or any ice members so they can post in our internal forum.

Why am i asking this -- its because we are interested in your potential to become a siege knight. and thats your + points atm so we wanna know more abt what you are capable of right now and what else can be done to better yourself. if you do have lelouch's old gear.. then it shld be quite decent..

Thanks!

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:22 am

Hey StarBoy.

1) I would much rather not post my equipment on here, I'll see if I can talk to someone in game to show my gear to so they may post it within your internal forums.
2) My current plans of improving my gear is to obtain a highly awakened stamina 2h Axe and make it 8/8 and fuse it with my current 2H Ancient Axe. Or if recommended, I may take an alternative route and can do Axe/Shield - whatever the guild feels would be best. I also intend to augment my set, as there is still room for improvement and more stamina. I also still need to element my suit, as well as get it to 40% HP. I would also like to aim to get a better lion; my current lion is near perfect, with a stamina awake, but I'm sure I could do better. I also aim to make my defenders ring +20, as it is currently +19 right now, along with upgrading my champions set [4/5 champ + defenders ring] The last of my priorities would probably be to either get a vengeful set for the speed % or blessing my CS.
3) I do not buy gpots and never have, but I am able to in small quantities if I really need it(Starving college student). I generate money through buying and reselling. I've got roughly 250b in penya, and about 75b or so in S cards that I still need to sell.
4) I tested out my HP with a few CS items today (Eel, Both FWC, Flask of Lion & Gingerbread) + my lion and I had 400k HP. I don't recall if I had heap up on me. I generally have around 230k or so with my lion out. At the moment of writing this, I have 215k with heap, and no lion.

Vogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:46 am

theres no need to post ur equips.. / show it to anyone.. thats not requried of you.. was just interested to know what gears you are aiming for.. and if u already have the necessary cards which wld be vital for a knight / etc (i.e. 10%hp cards, slave 2h axe with S cards -- tho i noticed in your sell thread that you are still looking for a nice sta awakended slave 2h axe.. soo i guess your hp can still improve by a LOT)

So your answers 2 3 and 4 is all that i needed.. + wld be interested to talk to you in game soon..

My suggestion to you though is:
1. To remove from your prirority list: getting better Lion (if your current one is near perfect with sta awakes) i.e. if it gives 85+ sta or somewhere arnd that ball park -- its quite decent alreardy..
2. To remove from your priority list: augmenting anything for sta awakes, esp if its suit since it has more awake options (as opposed to augmenting a helm where you can only have stat/mp/hp/fp awakes) less options = greater chances of getting stat (sta) awake. then theres the still the chance of getting a low awake or a negative one..
3. Stay with 2h axe + pro slave -- its the best combi (anc 2h axe main) you get the bonus from the axe itself + additional sta from ulti jewel sockets, pierces x2 (including slave) vs h axe + normal shield with sta awakes and pierces (which would be the 2nd best thing)
4. also put off +20 stam ring upgrading.. better buy from existing sell threads with +20.. getting a jewelry like that to +20 is not worth it for an additional 5 sta points.
5. Put in the top of your list - getting 10% cards and CS blessing combinations... if you are spending anyways (which i think you are)..thats the easiest to get now..

Good luck on your app.!

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 am

Welcome to the forum..

The guys have asked the things i was thinking about, so nothing to add there

Good luck

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:05 am

Ken, your application to iCe has been accepted. Please contact me ingame to recieve your well earned guild invite.

~ closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum