Simon's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon's Application

Post  SimonChe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

Name: Simon Cheung
In Game Name: SimonSean
Introduction: So my name is SimonCheung as you read above, I'm currently 21 studying in Changzhou*I doubt you've ever heard of it*(cause iam in China ) I'm on my last year now and hopefully going to apply for a apprenticeship course somewhere local. I'm a fun guy to chat to, I love to make people happy and I always make people laugh.

Class: Knight
Level: 76 atm
Do you share your accounts or equipment? : Nope
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? : Nope
Do you have any other characters? : Jungleshooter,Quella.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? I was just in my own guild
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? : My ranger is in Avengerz
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? : xiaohua(Seraph),and i cant rember her Arcanist name but i kno u guys called her lin
How long you play a day +/-: I play around 6-8 hours a day, if I have work then maybe less
How long you have played Flyff: I played this game since 03.08.2010
What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation to join iCe is to make friends, meet new people, have fun and just socialize.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of Loyalty to the guild would be looking out for one another, Helping friends with leveling and such, filling a party always helps u guys tank in Dungeons
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think you should consider me because I'm a loyal person, I'll never break my promise and I'll never let you down.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A strongest guild who loves to siege and one big family.

Before I applied I read the application form section and it clearly states that I need to be a minimum level of 130, the reason why I'm not 130 is because i got hacked and no pneya to support a knight,but now i do everything for my knight like Eqic Knighert set+10,Chamption+17 3/4 with a stam ring+18,nice lion,5xQamps.And i just need a EXP event then i can hit lvl130 or more *I know this question is bound to pop up so I thought i'll answer it before I send the application off*

SimonChe

Back to top Go down

Re: Simon's Application

Post  Taezin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 am

The first question that popped into my head is that you know Lin hasn't been active in iCe for more than half a year.. right?
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Re:Taezin

Post  SimonChe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 pm

i just talked to her and she told me she hasn't play flyff for a long time maybe u're right

SimonChe

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Why did you copy that last bit of my application and put it in to yours!?
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 pm

You copied parts of Dosage's application. Write your own application, reach a level that is at least close to our minimum level and try your luck again.
Until then, application rejected and thread closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum