Alleira's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alleira's Application

Post  Jazzian on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Answer the following questions in short form.

•Name: Jazzian Ortega

•In Game Name: Alleira

•Class: Soon to be Arca :P

•Level: 33

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N.

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): N

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y. Hyperion

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Im new to the server, and the only friend that i have here is StarBoy a.k.a Ken.

•How long you play a day +/-: Most of the times on, Not unless flyff client crash. 24/7 In game.

•How long you have played Flyff: I started Flyff Since version 3 in flyff Philippines. We used to join HoDET as guild or You can call it like FWC here.
and v14 here in Gpotato Flyff

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: To be honest I wanted to be in a guild that you can rely to your guildmates in a way that you can trust them, and i believe that this is the best guild, since I know ken and he knows me. Since I'm new to the server and Ken is the only person i know i trust his judgements when it comes to people and guild that he's in or being with. Another motivation is Im a type of person that i love activities, such as (Hunting, Sieging, TSing) and i would love to be a part of your guild since i know you guys are active when it comes to those activities.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: Im a very friendly person, I love interacting with people. In Mocomochi before People known me for being a helper/leveler, I helped 5 of my Members to reach 150 in less than a week w/out exp event. I even deleveled My Arcanist from 150 to 149 just to help someone to reach 130 since he got hacked, no items and Qamps is almost done. Since Moco is a pretty dead server, I do Mini In-game Events shouting and calling all the people to join and participate in old arena since lowbies cant enter arena. Asking them Trivia's about Old Version of Flyff and Trivia in General and giving CS items and high level Items in this way they will be motivated to level and play at the same time they're learning and enjoying the game. You can rely to me when it comes to hunting/sieging once i reach 150 again :P in this server tho.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: Well known, Respected, Strongest, Most Solid Guild, Support each other as guildmates.

P.S. This is what im always telling the people in Moco "YOU can buy Items, replace them, Change them, but you can never buy trust"

Jazzian

Back to top Go down

Re: Alleira's Application

Post  Renaissance on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

b> trust pls
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutti on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:51 am

oh cool! you live close to me :D im from sauga!

I think the biggest question from everyone would be, how long would you estimate yourself being able to achieve hero?

good luck with your application!
Tutti
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vogue on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 am

I thought we were friends too</3

Good luck with your application :)
Vogue
♔ Forum Troll
♔ Forum Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 am

Hello there, shy woman I'll let you know if we have come to a consensus.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome to our forums. I have only one question, do you gp a lot or you're selling items from moco to here?
Good luck with your application. :)
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzian on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

@Tutti, Awsome!! Leveling is not really a problem to me. Im a type of person who get my gears pump up first before i level. It's my motivation on leveling. I heard theres an upcoming Exp event in 2 weeks so it will be easy for me to level. Since im aiming to be 150 arca here too. :P

@xxTheOnexx Both. I Gpot alot at the same time im trading my stuffs from moco.

@Vogue, Ofc we're friends! Thankies!

@EthiopianGuy, Thank you for the support... Yeah i know im kinda shy to post my app..

@Tonton, Thnk you :P

Jazzian

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't have any actual questions regarding your application. I do however wonder where from you heard of an upcoming exp-event? Any reliable sources?

Good luck with your application.
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

Taezin wrote:I don't have any actual questions regarding your application. I do however wonder where from you heard of an upcoming exp-event? Any reliable sources?

Good luck with your application.

I was wondering the same thing lol

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 am

Your application to iCe has been accepted. Let me know when you're able to join us

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum