iBloodyMary Application

Post  iBloodyM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 am

Name: Timothy
In Game Name: iBloodyMary
Class: Ringmaster
Level: 80(M)
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): MrTickle, Pixelation, NuclearMuffin
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Shaughnessy
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Alleira and Hope ( I think. She kill me all the time with that AOE. So I think she loves me
How long you play a day +/-: I have no idea but I'm on mostly all the time xD.
How long you have played Flyff: Since v14

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation for joining iCe is that I want to experience siege. I know that iCe is one of the best guilds in siege. Being in iCe will help motivate me to make my character more strong.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Guild members helping each other out. By giving them the mula and free tanks
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'am a Ringmaster and Ringmasters are amazing! and I have a cute lamb :P
Your thoughts about iCe itself: When ice comes to mind I think of something cold and dark. Just joking xD. I think iCe is very strong guild. I really want to join because of my reason before cause you guys siege alot. I also like very active guilds. I wanna be in a guild that actually does in game stuff and is very social. I feel like iCe has all those qualities that is why i want to join :D.

iBloodyM

Back to top Go down

Re: iBloodyMary Application

Post  Renaissance on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

I hope you know your level is too low, "Furthermore, your character must be at least lvl 130 or higher to fit into our level requirements."

Also, what if we told you we don't need a siege ringmaster, would you still want to join?

And welcome to the iCe forums mr timothy
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iBloodyM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 am

@Renaissance

I know my charcter lvl is low but i'm still leveling this coming saturday I should be almost hero hopefully :D. Well I still want to join even though you don't need a Ringmaster for siege. But can seraphs siege o.o? and Thank You :D

iBloodyM

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleira on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 am

goodluck on your app tim!! i've been to that situation too.. i know how it feels :p

Alleira
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 am

Welcome to our forums.

As i read in your application, the main reason
You want to join ice is siege. I hope you can understand that joining in our siege team will require a higher lv and
Propably decent sta gears. (Just my opinion tho, others may desagree).

Anw i wanted to ask you, how come and you are still 80-m if you play a lot as you mentioned and from v14?

;)
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iBloodyM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 am

@xslyth
The reason i'm only lvl 80-M is because I only started on this server in September. I use to play on kern and galphan before. I also kind of quitted for couple years kind of like logged on once in a while. When was v14 to I hardly played the game at the time too since I didn't really have my own computer :P. My highest level on kargo is 121 elementor but I don't play on that server any more.

iBloodyM

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 am

Your application to iCe has been rejected. All in all it didn't stand out and your level is too low. Good luck with other guilds.

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum