View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pursuiter's application.

Post  stef on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Name: Stefan
In Game Name: Pursuiter
Class: Force Master
Level: 149
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Not on this character. I've previously renamed my BowJester from StefBJ to significant.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, significant.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, in no particular order: Pulse (current), Saphir, Hottiez, Sequence and that's all I can remember atm.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): I do not.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I have acquaintances.
How long you play a day +/-: From half an hour to 6 hours, depends on how active the game is.
How long you have played Flyff: I think I have my first account created around December 2007.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
I simply do not want to quit, I enjoy the game and some people in it, I'm an active person, rarely afk.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
I would trust the people inside the guild, I wouldnt ask for the trust to be mutual but I would expect it to be mutual.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
What's there to say? Im a friendly person, I help people the way I can, I stand by my words, I'm thankful, I'm honest about everything, open minded, active in the guild chat after the ice breaks. I dont mind sieging as long as I get in the line-up.

Your thoughts about iCe itself:
I wouldnt have applied if my thoughts regarding this guild would've been disgraceful; you could say that I am quite pleased by iCe.

Thank you for your time!

stef

Back to top Go down

Re: Pursuiter's application.

Post  Might on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome to our forums, stefan. Your application will be discussed and I'll talk to you as soon as we've made a decision. Please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions regarding your application.

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey stef it's me Iky/Dosage.

I've known you for quite some time so I'm just gonna jump straight to the point.

1. Why are you still in Pulse if you've applied for iCe
2. The reason you're joining iCe is because you do not want to quit? There are plenty of other guilds in Tanuki why iCe
3. Malte is in this guild/or going to join (Not sure haven't logged recently) you two war with each other in arena, if it's for fun the fine, if it's a grudge of some sort will it bring problems to our guild.

Edit ~
4. What's your reason for leaving pulse? Or going to leave seeming as you are currently in Pulse as your application says.

Thanks Iky ~ Dosage

Last edited by IkraamHajat on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Welcome to the forum..

I feel that your application is short.. I know u have playd for a long time and are a good player..
but I cant realy see that in your application.. so can u elaborate it a little more?

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Welcome to our forums stev :). And good luck with the votes.
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  stef on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:52 am

iky, im not going to leave Pulse without the certaintity of having a new 'home'.
there isnt much to do in the game besides group activities, being max leveled already. i have discussed this matter with other people in the guild and reached the conclusion that this is the best choice to make.
im not going to try and defame malte, but the fights we have arent 'for fun'. if anything, ill be the one to act mature about it and try to ignore the situation as much as possible w/o causing any troubles.
i will only leave Pulse if my application is accepted, else I wont (since there's no other way to put it).

Innicent, im here to answer all your possible questions. feel free to ask me anything and ill reply as soon as possible.

stef

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi,

Just wondering why you're now considering joining us since you've done nothing but troll Ice members on official forums (I've had conversations with yourself on numerous occasions) and just generally being an ass towardsthe guild and its members - why should we consider you when you've held such a negative opinion on the guild for no justified reason for such a huge amount of time? Genuine question.
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  stef on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 am

ive already mentioned my reasons to join ice, and regarding the forums issue, im sorry but i dont know who you are. im not saying im innocent but ive done nothing but troll. no negative opinion else my application wouldnt be here

stef

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 am

Sorry, but i see no remorse or genuine passion for wanting to join our guild. To me, it seems you've realised the guild you've defended for so long is on it's way out and you're desperate to join anyone, anywhere, where they have some form of success. You may not know who i am.. but i know who you are and the comments you have always directed towards the guild and its members.. and i gave you a shot to defend yourself and come clean and what response did we get? Nothing.. just a careless rant. Shittest application ever.

Good luck!
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  stef on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:49 am

you're just not looking over the fence, and i find your opinion about my application disrespectful. this probably proves you right about the "(I've had conversations with yourself on numerous occasions) and just generally being an ass towardsthe guild and its members[...]", presumably you were talking about yourself. I take no remorse in 'defending my guild', anyone in my position would've done the same.

stef

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 am

Your application to iCe has been rejected. Behaviour in the past and the lack of motivation in general were arguments that led to rejection of your application. It looked like you considered iCe as the only guild to apply for, without being motivated at all.

~ closed and rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum