IronicIrony's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IronicIrony's application

Post  Ironic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: Matthew Russell
In Game Name: IronicIrony
Class: Crackshooter
Level: 130
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y, but there is way to many to name here. I will let anyone know if I become active on them.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y, I started in Elysium and outgrew the guild wanting to become better. Moved to Immortalz where I became kingpin within 2 weeks. They were my first real family in the game but the leader quit and kept the guild so I had to move on. Went on to Trihump for a little while, but didn't like how things were ran and the way people were viewed by the leaders. I don't think I would need an excuse for leaving them though.

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Y, Mysa and Tornadorc. I apologize ahead of time if I'm missing anyone but these two talk to me a lot and always have my back.

How long you play a day +/-: The time varies, but I will usually stay afk about all day. It's hard to find time to actually play being a college student.

How long you have played Flyff: I started in v1 and played for about a year. Came back a few months ago and started fresh. I'm unsure of the exact time, but it's probably close to 4 months now.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I just want to get better. I view iCe as the top guild right now and know I will be able to stick with them until I am done playing.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty can be viewed in many different ways. In my opinion, being loyal to one's guild is knowing the guilds cause and reason to be around. It shouldn't be about one person starting a war and everyone backing them up unless the only cause is to start wars with other guilds. It is important for every member to understand this.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: My lion is named Madza.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: After being in other guilds and seeing how people act I have come to the conclusion that iCe is really the only guild left in the game that isn't ran by children. I am looking for a mature guild that will assist me in improving myself. I think joining iCe is the best decision I can make right now and I will enjoy working with you all and being a part of your family.

Thank you for your time in reviewing my application,
Matt Russell

Ironic

Back to top Go down

Re: IronicIrony's application

Post  Mysa on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Welcome to the forum

Even if i know u i havent realy asked some things..
so whats your plan to improve? aiming to siege?

good luck

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ,Ironic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm

I plan to siege whenever I can tank your csed Eva without cs, so it should be a while.

To improve I still need a Rudolph or Snobell set and a dragon set. I am still working on my bow, which I want to make 14-20 land s. After I get my bow fixed the way I want it I plan on finding an icd rabbit. The last thing I will do is buy a new cruiser set.

,Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh yeah I forgot the most important thing! I want to learn how to control my character better.

Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Welcome to the forums Ironic, I have known for you for a little while now and don't have any questions for you lol. Good luck with the votes, and I look forward to seeing how your application turns out.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 pm

welcome mr ranger that has the exact same cs as me :(

One question, are you planning on hitting 150 or just staying the level you are?
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironic on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Yes of course. I had forgot to mention that one.

Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Renaissance wrote:welcome mr ranger that has the exact same cs as me :(

One question, are you planning on hitting 150 or just staying the level you are?

He has the same cs as my ranger, so we're twins! We pull it off better then you though

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 am

Welcome to our forums.
Well i just want to know what is your goal in this game?
Good luck with the votes. =)
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 am

welcome to our forums, we'll discuss your application for approximately 48 hours. Once we've made a decision, i'm going to contact you ingame. Please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions

~ Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironic on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

xxTheOnexx,
My goal in this game is just to have fun and help people out whenever I can. I would also like to become better in anyway that I can (Better player, better person, etc.).

Paul,
Thanks for the info. I can't wait to join.

Ironic

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Accepted.

~ closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top