Application (Re-try + Better arguments)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application (Re-try + Better arguments)

Post  Convital on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Dear Members of Ice ,
Intro
You just started reading a guild application of a dedicated flyff-player. This is not going to be a standard application in which I will strictly answer your questions, but once you are done reading it, you will find out I have answered all of it. That’s a bit who I am. Interpret guidelines in your own way, and don’t be standard. Every human being is unique, I think to keep the humanity in the daily society we should all show our own unique personalities, and not follow the mainstream trying to be “normal”. I am re-applying, since my last application was crappy.

Pseudo
My in game name is convitalis. This name came up long ago to me. When I was 13 (9 years ago), online gaming started to become popular. I started with Runescape and Return to the Castle of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. My name was always Conquer. But I thought it wasn’t creative enough, and didn’t people wouldn’t recognize me as a unique person. When suddenly a light popped up above my head, and I found my name. Convitalis! It’s sounds a bit Latin. Conquer means Victory. Vita means quick. So basically my name means Quick Victory!

About Myself
My real name is Nick. It’s not short for something, just plain boring Nick. I am from the Netherlands where we speak Dutch. I live close to the border with Germany, so I have to speak and write German as well. Of course, as you can read, I speak English too. I can understand French, and with a bit help of Google Translator, I understand Spanish. I am 22 (17th of January 1991). I’m a Capricorn, that means I am stubborn, but dedicated with pride.

At the moment I’m studying account management in the Netherlands. I’ll be done in July, and then real life will start. I have my current internship at a multichannel retailer of design furniture and accessories. I even named a chair like my game-name. It’s a small company, and I have a lot of different tasks. I am a generalist, in real life, but also in game. I can be used to help people, to maintain the administration, but also to fight! In real life my speciality is finance and sales. I’m really social, and I can adept in every situation. I am pretty impulsive and spontaneous, which is a pre if it comes to sales. I am way to organised. I keep track in an excel file of all my equips, merchandise stuff and everything. (addicted to numbers) I am also addicted to football. (My apologies to all American people, but it is football how we in Europe mean football. I hate the S-word )

Flyff History
I played first in v4 or something, but I was too young back then to really make it. I started last November again, and moved to Tanuki by the end of January.
I have been in Infliction before. (My guild contribution was 600k ^_^) but I left because the guild bleed to death. Since Lovely (Sinfulsnow) left, everyone started to left. I have been in CyrstaL for 24 hrs, but there is too much Drama there, and absolutely no structure. In Mocomochi I’ve been in Zeus. I never used a name Change scroll, nor alts. (a level 1 leech only) Sharing my account? No Way!

Short term goals
I am a level 110 Master Blade at the moment. But I am getting ready to become Slayer really soon. I have my Q amps + Consumables ready. My Champ Set +18, Noctis + 10 and Soul Leech Jack Frost are ready as well. I am selling my last merchandise inventory, and buying some nice uLGA’s or LCA’s as soon as possible. Once I have my equips ready, I will be levelling die hard.

I play too much Fly For Fun. I’m like: always online. During the weeks I’m active in the evenings (as long as I have no other plans) and in the weekends I’m online like 5-6 hrs a day. If there are plans on Tower Siege or some other activities, I will do my best to be online and active.

Loyalty to Ice
The things important in a guild, is to have the feeling you are family. Be social to everyone, help where ever you can and bond together. Being social is what it’s all about. You can be this really rich and strong player, but if you are selfish and anti-social, it’s worthless. I think the guild members expect me to be a social and helpful person, dedicated to the guild.

Ending word
I can understand you are a close family, and I won’t expect you to see me as your brother since day 1. But give it some time, and I think I will be a great addition to your wonderful guild. Not only because I’m this social, talkative active person, but also because I will be a Pro Slayer great for Tower Siege, 1VS1 Siege and dungeon hunting!

Dedication and perseverance, that is what makes the true Hero.

Ps. Normally the voting is Yes or No. I would place a request though.
- Yes,, For immediate accepting.
- Yes,, But only once I’m Level 130+
- No,, Because ….

Thank you very much !

Convital

Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Re-try + Better arguments)

Post  TonTon on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello, and welcome back to the forums. I must say your re-application is much better then your original one. I have no questions as you answered them all the first time around, and I got all the info I could need from this one. Good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh wow, i have to say that i really like your Application this time, it's MUCH more better than your previous one.

I also don't have any question's at all, you answered everything pretty detailed and precise.

Good luck with your Application and the further votes.
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  convital on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Thank you for your positive reactions so far ! :-)

I can add that i finally found the weapons I need :-)
Now I am going to sleep... and when i wake up,, Imma be Q-amping :-)

(We all love eastern!)

convital

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 am

17/1 ????? Same as my birth ;)
Im glad to see that you re-apply to iCe..
Yes , once you hit +130
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:59 am

Welcome back to the forum, your application is much better this time..

But u are still low lvl and is missing game experience, I do like your motivation to join us and your motivation to improve your self..
There is also some other things about how u have behaved in game, but i will talk to u in game about that..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Convital on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 am

@ Saeed: Haha Twins!! (With different ages tho) I have your sign (capricorn) tattood on mii body :-)

@ Innicent: We talked ingame already, i hope i answered all your questions :-)

Convital

Back to top Go down

Post  convital on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:51 am

Hiii

I wanted to tell you I'm hero now,, going for Slayer :D

convital

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Convital on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

I can explain my application @ remmi..

Since I knew I wanted to join iCe,, and iCe only,, I had to improve my application.
I had to change it radically, but before I was going to use the improved application,, i needed a test-run.
Just like in real life, first apply to things you don't want, but to improve your application, before you are throwing yourself at the job you really want. If the reactions @ remi were negative, i knew i had to come up with a different application again, but since the only negative thing was my lvl, I decided to use this form of application.
The original application was written to iCe ( in my word-doducment), had to change it @ remmi forum to remmi.

I was never going to join Remi, since i can't stand 50% of their members. And i really HATE some of their members. (For names, pm me)
I didn't want to upset you, and i surely didn't want you to think of me the wrong way. I just wanted to be perfect with my second application at iCe.

I'm sorry if I made you doubt

Convital

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 pm

you had a shot at joining ice, but now i'm 100% sure i'll be voting no on you
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Convital on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

@ rennaissance:

why do you think LethalDose closed the thread.
he found some "crucial" information.

The crucial information, was the fact that i didn't apply to come in, and i wouldn't ever wanna join remi.

Convital

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Convital wrote:I can explain my application @ remmi..

Since I knew I wanted to join iCe,, and iCe only,, I had to improve my application.
I had to change it radically, but before I was going to use the improved application,, i needed a test-run.
Just like in real life, first apply to things you don't want, but to improve your application, before you are throwing yourself at the job you really want. If the reactions @ remi were negative, i knew i had to come up with a different application again, but since the only negative thing was my lvl, I decided to use this form of application.
The original application was written to iCe ( in my word-doducment), had to change it @ remmi forum to remmi.

I was never going to join Remi, since i can't stand 50% of their members. And i really HATE some of their members. (For names, pm me)
I didn't want to upset you, and i surely didn't want you to think of me the wrong way. I just wanted to be perfect with my second application at iCe.

I'm sorry if I made you doubt

This is just a kick in the balls to me and for iCe, *To the women their vagina*

Even if you did do a Test run it would of been best to have included it in to your application before re-applying here...
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  convital on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm

IKraamHajat:

You are totally right, i should have included it. It was foolish of me not to do.
After all,, it would have been better to add one of you to skype, send it in a word-document and have it judged.
But I didn't overthink that, and that is indeed my fault.
I wish i could change it.

convital

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:13 am

Application rejected. You shot yourself in the foot, i guess i dont need to explain anything more. I don't believe anything that you have said, you're not allowed to apply a 3rd time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum