FrysLaggs´s Application

Post  FrysLagg on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Name: Siri
In Game Name: FrysLagg
Class: Arcanist
Level: 140
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, Chokladpralin, ChocoPuffz
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes my own guild but i quit it
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yes, CrystaL with my BJ Chokladpralin, but i leaved
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yea. Mysa, Hope, IronicIrony.
How long you play a day +/-: probably 3-4 Hours
How long you have played Flyff: 5 Years on and off..

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I have always wanted to join, but havent had the requriements to apply before. I think its a serious guld and beeing a part of it will help me improve so I can reach my goals in game.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: For me loyalty to the guild is that I will stick with them untill the end. Things happening in the guild will stay there and I will do everything that i can to help out when its needed.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Im a crazy gpotter
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A nice guild with nice members

FrysLagg

Back to top Go down

Re: FrysLaggs´s Application

Post  Mysa on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Welcome to the forum

Well i already know everything that I need to know...
But instaid of me telling the guys about it im going to be a little mean and make u write a little more..

So whats your goals and motivation in game?

Good luck

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 pm

This application is way too short. Please give it some more details and make it better.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Hey Siri!

Welcome to the forums!

I would be pleased if you could elaborate yourself a bit more, i feel like your Application isn't that detailed.

Do you plan on improving your gear that well, to be able to siege in the near future?

Good luck with your Applications and your further votes.
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Welcome to our forums. It will approximately take 72 hours for us to decide wether we accept your application or not. If you have any question, then feel free to contact me ingame. However, stay active on this thread to answer all possible questions.

~ Paul.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Your application seems a bit short.

And I've a question, you said you were a big gpotter, so why don't you PM me when I shout for ? :<
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fryslagg on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 pm

I know my application was short, so I will try to make it better and answer your questions and elaborate it more.

My goals in game are to improve as a player and as a person. Im constantly improving my equipment’s, I already have a good set but won’t be happy with my staff until its better than Mysas . One of my goals is to become good enough to siege in iCe. I hope it won’t take too long until Im good enough.
Im a serious and loyal player who always help them who have helpt me, my friends and I really would like to be a part of the iCe family. I want to be a part of a guild where I feel like I belong and is needed.

My toughts about iCe is that it’s a serious guild that is more like a family then just a guild. And I hope to be a part of that, I have always been a iCe fan , but haven’t had the requirements before now.

I like to hang around in the arena, talk to people and always try to make myself better . I like to explore the game and learn new things, I have recently come back to the game after a long break so there is a lot of new things that’s left to explore for me.

I hope I have answered most of the things that you want to know, just ask if there is anything more and I will answer as soon as possible.

Sincerely Siri

Fryslagg

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Accepted & closed

~ Paul.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down