Application back to my Home :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application back to my Home :)

Post  Pat :) on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 am

Name: Patrick
In Game Name: Generous
Class: Billposter
Level: 149 99,99%
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Iam just back to play before i shared my gears to my friends (Hokus,Vimse) or to my ex gf (DairY) but actually i share with no one!
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, diesdasman(150 Seraph),CrackLord(146 Arca),TakKi (146 Blade), iPwnUall(121 Psy)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, iCe,Remi,PinoyAllStars,iCe,Pulse(GuildLeader)
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):Well yes iam still in Pulse since i didnt played anymore and ye iam in Pulse actually which seems as a inactive guild.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Well yes basicly i count nearly the whole guild as my friends since i always tried to still support my buddies in here after i had to leave iCe.
How long you play a day +/-: actually 2hs but ppl that know me know that i play also 10hs+ if i feel for :3
How long you have played Flyff: 6/7 years , i came from aibatt! =)

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To be honest i want to join back to my old family in iCe i never stopped loving the Guild. I left the guild for personal reasons , maybe it was a mistake those days from me to leave but i thought it would be the right way since i left for the love that i had. I tried to explain my situation when i left before and i hope that the most of u guys understanded me those days! I always tried to support iCe even when i wasnt in ur Guild, i think Paul and Jurij can confirm this. So ya i want to join back to my old guild :(.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I never lost the loyalty to the guild! But the main idea of loyalty is to help the ppl in ur guild to be a team and to act like a team! A guild is only as good as the members ! And this always worked well when i was in iCe, so i have no doubt that it would work again.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Iam a loyal,old and skilled player, i ve been playing this game now since so long! Iam always there for answer questions or to support in any way i can. And i think iam not a bad sieger , only thing i need is to get into those siege stuffs again hahaha
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Its an skilled Guild with a nice community and that never stops to improve.

P.S It's really hard to find the right words for me since i was part of u guys already and yea iam not a guy which wants to write any fake words only to be the nice guy :3 , most of u guys still know me when i was in iCe or they know me from the Game. So u guys know how i am! xD and i couldnt use my ingame name as username since my Forum acc still exist or so :P

Pat :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Application back to my Home :)

Post  Vaas on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 am

Welcome (back) to the Forums and In-Game Patrick!

I don't have any questions for you, i'm pretty sure that I know you well enough already.

Good luck with your Application and your further votes.
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am

Welcome back and good luck with the application

Adrian's comment on officials :
It's not about art skills, it's about blowing skills.

SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Hello Pat, welcome back to the forums. I have no questions for you, and I'm glad we resolved any issues we had.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Ehm ye hello patrick. Talk to me ingame or at skype. I'll extend the voting time on your application from 48 to 72 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome back to the iCe forums, Pat. I remember you left iCe only a month or two after the time I joined so I wouldn't say I know you really well, I however know you're a nice guy and that you did help iCe out after you'd left.

However I have seen an application just like this one here before, leaving because of your love to another player and then wanting to be accepted back when that didn't quite turn out as you'd expected. So my only question to you is.. Incase you were to be accepted back into iCe, could something like this happen again? And if it did, how would you handle the situation?

Good luck with your application
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat :) on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 pm

@ Paul ye i will contact u as soon as possible.

@ taezin Well that was kinda a special situation i had a relation with DairY which were ment rlly srs we were already together since a year , well this topic is done , we arent together anymore and i wont date anymore ingame or online or what ever so i can totally guarantee that i wont leave again for such a reason. I can only apologize for what i did , that i left but my heart told me i was right in that situation iam rlly sorry guys but if u ever loved somebody u might understand me. But as u said i always tried to help were i can and never forgot about my friends here!

Pat :)

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Taezin wrote:
However I have seen an application just like this one here before, leaving because of your love to another player and then wanting to be accepted back when that didn't quite turn out as you'd expected. So my only question to you is.. Incase you were to be accepted back into iCe, could something like this happen again? And if it did, how would you handle the situation?

Good luck with your application

This
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi pat I miss you bby
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member