Bewinged's application ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bewinged's application ~

Post  Bewinged on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:05 am

Name: Sandra Pettersson
In Game Name: Bewinged
Class: Arcanist
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): I share my Seraph and Arcanist with l2ocklee

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Incheon Ayumu Raspberry Sorbet Ailee EunHye Nephelia iTzSandeh

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Nouel [130 Seraph] ~ Active Nebula [130 Arcanist] ~ Inactive Staravia [130 Slayer] ~ Inactive Bangkok [111 Yj] ~ Inactive Suwon [124 Ranger] ~ Inactive

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Hidden Valid Triumph Pluto Glare Avengerz MEOW Reverie Haedori MixedNutz

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): l2ockLee Vaas KeesjeNL Neiha ENORMOUSTROLL xSlyth [Sorry if I forgot anyone QQ]

How long you play a day +/-: 3+. Im usually afk when im in school and such.

How long you have played Flyff: Around 5 years

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'd like to participate in guild siege and make new friends. It seems like a nice guild that i'd like to be a part of.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Be active & friendly, also participate in guild events such as guild siege, tower siege etc. Help out guildies with whatever is needed and enjoy playing the game together.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think you should consider me because im honestly a nice person and im very social, I've stopped being the dramaqueen I once was and I just enjoy playing flyff now.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe seems like a nice guild considering that I have some friends in there and I'd love to get to know more people.

Bewinged

Back to top Go down

Re: Bewinged's application ~

Post  SlovenianBP on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 am

Welcome to our forums and good luck with your application

Adrian's comment on officials :
It's not about art skills, it's about blowing skills.

SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

Welcome to the forum Sandy! :)

I don't have any questions for you.

Good luck with your application and your further votes!
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 am

Welcome to our forums.
Mmm i quess somebody is happy now

I got one question for you.. Why you left Triumph?

Good luck with the votes darling
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 am

Bewinged wrote:I've stopped being the dramaqueen I once was and I just enjoy playing flyff now.
Was it long ago you stopped?
Was it arena-drama, like "someone killed you, you permed that person for a month" ?

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bewinged on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am

xxTheOnexx: I left because it just didnt feel right anymore. I had been thinking about leaving it for some time but I felt as if no other guild would really take me in. Colin and I broke up and things were just honestly weird and I did not feel like it was right to stay anymore.

KettoShi: Ya I consider it being some time ago, I stopped playing for 5 months or something like that and I started again in february. Mostly arena drama yes, but I used to trashtalk quite a bit too, which I try not to do anymore because its quite silly, this is just a game and its supposed to be fun.

Bewinged

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 pm

welcome to our forums, sandra. The application voting will approximately take 48 hours. Please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.

~ Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Bewinged on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:09 pm

welcome to our forums, sandra. The application voting will approximately take 48 hours. Please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.

~ Paul

Thank you Paul!

Bewinged

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome on our Forum Sandra.
I haven't any question atm
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IronicIrony on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Did you honestly think you could get into this guild? For one did you forget thatyou were one of the main two that cheated in the only guild siege that Triumph will ever win? Another thing is that you pretty well started the whole "let's perm IronicIrony" thing. I still can't go into the arena without getting attacked by an entire guild and every alt they have. I don't kill my fellow guild members, but if by some miracle you were accepted into iCe then you would be the only exception. I can't think of one positive benefit from having you in this guild. You start trouble wherever you are.You jump from Flyff boyfriend to boyfriend hoping you will get something from the new one. Of course you act like you don't start drama now, but that's not true. You were just arguing with TonTon less than 3 weeks ago.

You have the biggest no I have ever given.
But, I'm a forgiving person. Tell your case and change my mind. Talk to me in game if you
must. I will hold my vote until you do. Good luck.

Thanks,
Matt

IronicIrony
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:51 am

Welcome sandra!

What i believe for sandra is : she can be the best as a friend and the worst as an enemy. I know her as a friend, and she is really talkactive, and fun. She is also active and love Pvp, and thats what we are looking for. I really like her personality and attitude.

Anw, thats all from me.
Good luck sandra!
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Bewinged on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 am

Did you honestly think you could get into this guild? For one did you forget thatyou were one of the main two that cheated in the only guild siege that Triumph will ever win? Another thing is that you pretty well started the whole "let's perm IronicIrony" thing. I still can't go into the arena without getting attacked by an entire guild and every alt they have. I don't kill my fellow guild members, but if by some miracle you were accepted into iCe then you would be the only exception. I can't think of one positive benefit from having you in this guild. You start trouble wherever you are.You jump from Flyff boyfriend to boyfriend hoping you will get something from the new one. Of course you act like you don't start drama now, but that's not true. You were just arguing with TonTon less than 3 weeks ago.

You have the biggest no I have ever given.
But, I'm a forgiving person. Tell your case and change my mind. Talk to me in game if you
must. I will hold my vote until you do. Good luck.

Thanks,
Matt

I'll try pming you in game

Welcome sandra!

What i believe for sandra is : she can be the best as a friend and the worst as an enemy. I know her as a friend, and she is really talkactive, and fun. She is also active and love Pvp, and thats what we are looking for. I really like her personality and attitude.

Anw, thats all from me.
Good luck sandra!

Thank you john!

Bewinged

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Your application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame

~ closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content