Strydin's Candidacy

Post  Strydin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Name: Stefano

In Game Name: Strydin

Class: Master Blade

Level: 116-M (Soon to be 150)

Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): [N]

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): [N]

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): [Y] Strydin, Lashon 94-M Ringmaster, HibikiRm 92-M Ringmaster.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): [Y] Disobedience, Avengerz, Infliction, and Adrenaline.

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): [N]

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): [Y] Ikraam (Dosage), Mike(Geku), Monique(Sakakisan92), and Tornadorc.

How long you play a day +/-: On weekdays, i'll probably play a good 5 hours+, and on weekends 10 hours+.

How long you have played Flyff: I've been playing Flyff since 2007 . Throughout this time, I've been playing off and on.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My main motivation for joining iCe would be the determination and desire to be better myself, in which this guild will most likely make me strive towards being. I've always wanted to join iCe since I used to watch the sieges against Illuminati when ItsReeko used to be the lead of their clan. I've just always looked up to this guild, and surprisingly I actually have the slim window to join it. That motivates me the most because it brings up all these old emotions.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty towards a guild would be completely dedicated yourself and doing everything you can to benefit the guild to your best ability. When a person joins a guild that actually takes things seriously, you just don;t join the guild, you join it because you can benefit and help the guild be better in some way. For example, you don't add a level one to a guild because he really can't benefit the guild whatsoever. I also define loyalty as to how loyal you are to your guild. In a conflict, you wouldn't take the side of a different guild member, you'd back up your fellow guild members and do whatever you can to be loyal and stay loyal to your guild.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think you should consider me to join iCe because I could be a great addition to the team, perferably your PvP and PvM team. I'm highly in favor of events and different things that spice up the way you play this game, like PvM and PvP . I think i could be a great addition to both teams once i level up with the Q-Amps i already have set prepared. Although I'm a bit under the level requirement, I will quickly fill that gap in the requirement by using my amps. Lastly, I think you should consider me because I'm a very social and easy to get along with. I'm currently friends with a lot of members in iCe and I frequently skype them . I could fit right in and cause minimal conflict overall to the guild, and still be a great addition.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Overall, I find that iCe is a very professional guild. You can easily tell by seeing the players that they're impressive and not to be reckoned with, and I find that incredibly impressive. I've always been fond of iCe and how they've grown over the years, and I'm excited to be actually having a chance at joining.

Now that I've answered the manditory questions, I'd like to address something that's been on my mind and that has been causing conflict. I recently (about 3-4 days ago) applied to Reminisce, without realizing that I've really had no, or close to none, comrades in Remi. I've already applied before I've met some incredibly people in these last few days who actually were in iCe. They were telling me to apply for iCe, although I was already applying for Remi. I've talked for a incredibly long time with Tornadorc and i've come to a conclusion that I really need to think about myself, and what would we better for me. I needed to ask myself what guild I see myself improving in, and what guild I have most of my friends in. Overall, everything pointed towards iCe. To quote myself on what I said, "I find that Remi has tons of relaxed and amazing players which is the perfect combination over a guild that just constantly tries too hard to maintain a reputation. (-cough cough iCe-)". To be honest, I thought iCe was a guild somewhat too professional, until I met these people who I currently hang out with and they're far from that. My opinion was incredibly biased and incorrect. Please feel free to ask me any questions on that topic, or please speak to Tornadorc. Thank you in advance, this means a ton to me.

Regards,

Strydin.

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Re: Strydin's Candidacy

Post  Geku on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Welcome to the application LOVE <3, good luck baby ;D
Geku
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IronicIrony on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

I think you would fit in greatly in iCe and submitted a wonderful application. I also believe you should have waited until 130+ to submit this. Anyways, I see no reason you shouldn't be given a chance and I can't wait to see how things turn out.

Thanks,
Matt

IronicIrony
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 am

@Geku Why thank you Mike.

@IronicIrony Thank you so much ! It means a lot ! If you ever have the slightest question about the whole situation you can contact me ! (:

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 am

Welcome to the forums Strydin, I will look forward to seeing how your application process progresses. Good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:25 am

I didn't read this application it's 7 am in the morning allloow that.

All I want to say is good luck little boy.
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 am

Welcome to the iCe forums.

Aren't you that guy that spams ''Bitch'' whenever I clean the arena? Like, really effective on the trashtalking?
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:04 am

What is the reason that u only have a master blade after 6 years of playing ? :/
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 am

@Taezen Unfortunately, in the past I've been the one to trashtalk with a short temper but I've learned to control and overcome that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@xSlyth I've actually made tons of small different accounts over the years. I've actually made a Level 94-M RM and this blade in about two months. My other accounts consist of a level 87 Ringmaster, a level 67 Blade, a level 65 knight, and a level 80 Billposter. Over the years I wasn't very keen on leveling, although recently with the new introduction to Q-amps, I've been able to achieve higher levels than ever before without continuous effort. I see what you're coming from with just wondering about my level, but I've only had this account for about a month, and I hope to get it to 150 quite soon !

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 am

ahahahahahhaaaahaahaaa
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 am

Welcome on our forum.
I never heard of you.
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 am

Welcome to the Forums Stefano!

Good luck with your application and your further votes.
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

Welcome to our forums, please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Ah ! I'm sorry I forgot to mention, sadly, I'm friends with Charlie (Renaissance) . ;)

And thanks everyone, especially you Paul.

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

It was kind of a wall to read (it was harder when you had most of the text with udnerline, but anyway).

You've played it for a long time, and don't have that high levels (until recently your blade I understand).
I wonder, how much do you know of the game?

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

@KettoShi I apologize for the way I presented the text above, I'll be sure to correct that in the future. To go along with your question, I think I have a substantial amount of knowledge of this game, which I've gradually accumulated over the years. I'm quite good with knowledge about dungeons and different mobs and mostly the economy and prices, although I wouldn't know quite where to pinpoint myself in what way of knowledge I would have as my strong side and my weak side. All in all, I certainly know quite a lot about the game, and I know a lot about the past customs of the game.Also, to acknowledge the fact that I don't that high of a certain level, I have tons of different accounts that I've switched to over the years. Plus, i've quit and rejoined many times and this may be the first time I've actually had the knowledge and experience to take this game seriously. Feel free to ask me any questions in game, thank you.

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Strydin wrote:@KettoShi I apologize for the way I presented the text above, I'll be sure to correct that in the future. To go along with your question, I think I have a substantial amount of knowledge of this game, which I've gradually accumulated over the years. I'm quite good with knowledge about dungeons and different mobs and mostly the economy and prices, although I wouldn't know quite where to pinpoint myself in what way of knowledge I would have as my strong side and my weak side. All in all, I certainly know quite a lot about the game, and I know a lot about the past customs of the game.Also, to acknowledge the fact that I don't that high of a certain level, I have tons of different accounts that I've switched to over the years. Plus, i've quit and rejoined many times and this may be the first time I've actually had the knowledge and experience to take this game seriously. Feel free to ask me any questions in game, thank you.

I don't really ask why you have not high level chars, there might be reasons that you say, or just enjoy play the game in your pace.
Since there's quite some Qamp Hero's out there, that is lvl150 but don't even know how to play their character, that's why I think it's pretty important if you understand the game. By that I mean not to ask in "what class is best?" or "Why can't my lvl 120 RM not enter Cursed Aminus?", you get the point.

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 pm

@KettoShi Ah I understand what you're saying. I have knowledge about Blades and Ringmasters mostly and how to use them efficiently. With other classes, not so much because I've never really spent the time that I have with these two classes . I've seen other 150 characters who have rapidly leveled for a week and achieved the highest level in the game with basic knowledge with the character. I personally, think that I have above basic knowledge for my character, and I eventually hope to master the art of being a Blade by joining a clan full of characters that have achieved that privilege.

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:25 pm

If anyone else has any other questions feel free to ask them and I'll be happy to answer them !

-Strydin

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm

-NEW UPDATE-

Hey Guys ! I have recently have gotten 1-D Q-Amps, 16 to be specific. I'll sell some and use the others to get 130. That'll put a lot of worries to rest, thanks.

Strydin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 am

Sorry for the delay, but i'm just too busy at the moment. Your application to iCe has been accepted. Please try to contact me ingame.

~ closed
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum