View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeathPenalty's Application

Post  DeathP on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 am

Name: Mohamed ( Moh )
In Game Name: DeathPenalty
Class: Billposter
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): N
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes , BulletProof
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): No , not yet
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Synaethesia
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Nope.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): No not yet ;p
How long you play a day +/-: Im 7/24 online but mostly afk lol
How long you have played Flyff: Since v5 but kept quitting for no reason

What is your motivation for joining iCe: 1st of all making new friends since i left the server when it was Aibatt/Lawolf , 2nd Siege guild events etc.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Im loyal to a guild , since Synaethesia wont siege soon i cant stay in it when i want to siege.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I have experience in siege and i prefer having me in the same team not against xD.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: As i know its a Friendly Family Guild , which i like the most since most guilds consider some members as siegers not friends.

DeathP

Back to top Go down

Re: DeathPenalty's Application

Post  Taezin on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 am

Welcome to the iCe forums.

I've actually never seen you ingame until just a couple of days ago. What people did you use to hang out with ingame before your flyff-break?

Also, are you from Aibatt or Lawolf?
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:46 am

Your application is extremely short and vagueeeeeeeeeeeee
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:55 am

First of all, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, i don't think this Application will get you far you should either write a new one or add a lot of details into this one.
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Welcome from me too.

I agree with what vaas said. Your application is too short, i can imagine how many minutes it took you to make this one. I really like the fact that you are in love with siege and pvp, because thats what ice is, but really i think you should put a lot more Details in it. Else ...

Last edited by xslyth on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some typos)
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm

What made you leave flyff? (Don't have to be specific if it's too personal)
What made you come back to flyff?
What do you do the time you're on flyff, and not afk?

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone has said this now but there's a lot lacking in your application.

I would just like to say in my eyes if you don't do your application with dedication then it means you're not committed to join iCe.

Sorry if i'm being a bit harsh but you really need to improve your application.

Tell us a bit about your self add in more reasons why you want to join iCe and why we should take you in iCe.

I can understand that English might not be your first language *Idk if it's your main or not* but writing in full sentences will help, at least it shows you're committed to join iCe.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh. Just trying to give you some advice that may help you out in the future.

Iky ~ Dosage
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathP on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 am

I have been answering the question I been asked lol , if you think the application is too short I should write you an whole essay to join a guild? Don't mean to be rude its just I done what I was told exactly. If there's anymore questions I'm here, even tho I'm not joining iCe anymore. Just ignore that I applied here

DeathP

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 am

DeathP wrote:I have been answering the question I been asked lol , if you think the application is too short I should write you an whole essay to join a guild? Don't mean to be rude its just I done what I was told exactly. If there's anymore questions I'm here, even tho I'm not joining iCe anymore. Just ignore that I applied here

Lol

K

Have fun.
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 am

I'm closing this then, when he say he don't apply anylonger.

♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum