Hesperos' Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hesperos' Application

Post  Hesperos on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Name: Adam
In Game Name: Hesperos
Class: Psykeeper
Level: 80M (Read last paragraph*)
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nope.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Active: Holmes, Quicktime, ForeverAndEver. Inactive:
Caitlin2, Quickcast, AdaM
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Shaughnessy, Outline, Triumph, FakeNubs, Adrenaline
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): FakeNubs > Quicktime and Holmes
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Alleira before she quit. We met on Mocomochi server.
How long you play a day +/-: 6 hours.
How long you have played Flyff: 4 years.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to join a guild that is longtermed trustable and active. I love to pvp in both arena
and siege which is something that this guild loves to do.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I like to help people in all kind of ways. Mostly I help people with questions because I'm
a well experienced Flyff player so I can answer most, if not all, questions (That sounded like I bragged sorry). But just because you're a guildie doesn't mean that
you got my fully trust. That is something that you can't force to get out of me, it will come automatically when I got all reasons
to trust you.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm a un-nooby, well experienced, open-minded, vivacious player that
is helpful in all kind of things. My favourite things to do in Flyff is pvp and dungeons. If I set a goal, I'll make it to the goal.
I'm not lazy and I love to participate in all kind of events. I'm honest. I'm trustable. Give me a secret and I will keep it
no matter how much we might hate each other in the future. I respect everyone that respects me.  
Your thoughts about iCe itself: An achieving that guild that never dies. Trustable leader(s). Kind and funny people. Good
reputation.

Please without hesitation, ask me any questions that you want and I will give you my full honesty.

*I'm lvl 80M atm but I talked to Tornadorc baby and he said that I should just post here and see what y'all say. :D
Next exp event I will lvl up. I got everything prepared. Ticks, amps, tank, cs, anc wand, grimore, etc...

P.S. I wrote this on Notepad because I couldn't see what I was typing on the forums. . _.

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Re: Hesperos' Application

Post  xxTheOnexx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Welcome to our forums.

i have few quistions for you.. :
1. Are you going to siege in the future?
2. you have been playing flyff 4 years, don't you have at least one hero? :o
3. What made you chose iCe over reminisce? Since that reminisce currently has crown?
4. Your goals ingame?

Good luck with the votes.

Gan ~
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forum

Did u quit your arca or just feelt like doing a menta?? And how come u chose menta??

what are your plans with the char?? Pvp?? Pvm?? Siege?? Farming or just play around..

Good luck

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hesperos on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks. :)

xxTheOnexx's questions:

1: Yes I would love to siege with you guys! :D
2: I got a Hero. Holmes is lvl 130. And on mocomochi I got a 149 Seraph.
3: I'm not a crown chaser. I apply for the guild that I think is best. And that means nice people, active, etc...
4: My goal ingame is to become the best mentalist on Tanuki. I'm not joking. And to make the best Lvl 125 Psy set & Lvl 130 Arcanist set.

Innicent's question:

I haven't quit my Arcanist. I'm still playing on it and working on it. Currently looking for Baruna Arcanist Gaunts to complete my baruna set. But although I'm more focusing on psy atm. My plans with my future mentalist is to pvp (siege) but also to pvm. So I'm going for a full INT build but with enough speed and technique I should own in siege.
I love to farm, especially with many people. So that's also something I'm looking very in to!

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am

Welome to the forums, and good luckwith your application.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hesperos on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

Please feel free to ask me anything ; D

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 am

Is your Arca guilded?
Are you planning to siege him as well or farm with him? ( as both of these are time consuming :) )

Are you planning on leveling your psy to 150 ?

Also if you are having issues seeing what you type ( IE invisible ink ) there is a row of buttons on the top of the "chatbox" you type in the very last one * Swtich Editor Mode*.. click it and your "ink" will magically appear :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hesperos on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes my Arcanist is currently in FakeNubs guild, and so is my RM. I'm going to both farm and siege with my arcanist aswell. He's a CM'er (Got max CM). But I won't siege with him in a long time because he needs gear and I'm focusing on psy atm.
Yes I'm going to lvl up Hesperos to 150 (well 149 99% then wait for a lvl up event  ). With my currently 5 1day Q-Amps I'm going for 143/144 atleast (for Ankou and to farm QI's in Bahara). But I might reach 150 with those amps depending on how much time is left. But I will reach 150 on Hesperos at some point in my Flyff life.  

Thanks for the tip! Was so annoying not being able to see what I write.

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Post  Hesperos on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 am

1 week since last post. Don't you guys have more questions? :O

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Its summer time :) forgive us alot do the vaca thing... have you leveled since your last post?
as you know iCe prefers lvl 130+

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hesperos on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:40 pm

There haven't been any exp event so nope. But I've been farming like crazy.  
15th July I will go on vacation for 1 month. Over board. That means no Flyff. So yeah :o..

Hesperos

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 am

Hello Adam,

Some questions:
1. Why did u shift from arc to psy? (since psys arent that good in siege atm, at least for tanuki siege). Psys may be good for PVM - is it for that purpose?
2. You have been back and forth from Tanuki, then Moco, then Tanuki, Then Moco, then now back to Tanuki... Whats the deal? haha And is this move finally final? (assuming so, since theres really nothing in Moco atm)

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum