Wolffs application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolffs application

Post  veeayen on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:18 am

Name: Vee and John. FYI we are brothers and we are both play our character Wolffs.

In Game Name: Wolffs

Class: Billposter

Level: 88 Master

Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, with my brother only.

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, extra characters LVL 1 are for vending purposes.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Shaughnessy only

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):  No, I dont know anyone in the guild as of now but i'll be happy to know you all.  

How long you play a day +/-:  4-6 hours everyday especially when on qamp :)

How long you have played Flyff: We have been playing Flyff Gold for 2 and 1/2 months only. But we have been playing Flyff Long time ago since 
version version 6-7 circa 2006-2008 Flyff philippines level up games.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: 

What motivates me to join ICE is because I see this guild as a strong / well bonded guild. Besides of the strong and well equipped members, I can see that these guild can help me improve me as a person and my character as well.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
If I'll be given a chance to join the guild this would be my last guild till i stop playing flyff. I'll be also of hand to other members as much as I can.  

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
One reason why you should consider me is because I'm a nice, honest and respectful person. I'll do my best to lend a hand to the guild especially to the members who would need my assistance.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: 
My thoughts of ICE is this same thing that motivates me to join this guild. As i've said I see this guild as a strong / well bonded guild and I would be very mych grateful to be a part of your team.

Thanks all and have a nice day!  

[/size]

veeayen

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolffs application

Post  Maester on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 am

Welcome to iCe forums, Kabayan :)

We kinda have the same background, was PhFlyff player before i went here in Singapore .... We shld catch up w each other :D

My questions:
1. Why the shift to eflyff?
2. What classes did you player in phFlyff and what were your interests/experiences in the game? 
3. What do you like abt billposters? and what are your plans for your character? (i.e. pvp, suicide asal bp, swapbp, 1v1 etc)
4. Any plans to build other characters?

Thanks and good luck on your application.

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 am

welcome to the forums :)
good luck with your application..
my question is how do you fund your bp? dungeon runs, gpots, selling plvls, since giant hunting has been tanked?

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 am

Welcome to our forums. Your application poll will last around 72 hours. Please stay active on this thread in order to answer questions.

I'd like to know your next goals and wether you plan to level up in this upcomming exp event ( take a look at patchnotes if you don't know about yet ).

~ Paul.

Back to top Go down

Wolffs application

Post  veeayen on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am

Hi Guys - thanks for the warm welcome.  

Maester - good to hear that we have a kabayan in this guild. Shifted to Flyffgold coz i can download Flyffph here in Singapore. BP lover here since day 1. Why? fast leveler, can handle on his own and ASAL of course. Building other characters depends on my funds. For now ill stick to BP :)

Lomaintfem - Thanks and fingers crossed  . i started playing flyff 2 months ago, luckily there's an event and that's where i got my funds. i kept on grinding earning cards,pumps and sold them in the market. im also doing buy and sell and some tanking services. able to get all the decent equips i needed for 1v1 crit BP build.   

Paul - Noted on this. I'll make sure to be active in this thread to answer the questions. My next plan is to climb 120 master level. Get ancient knuckles with decent stats to continue climbing to hero level. i hope i can get the budget to buy 5x1day qamp the soonest. 

Thanks again all and have a good day,

veeayen

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

Welcome to the Forum Vee and John !

Do you plan to improve your gear that good that you are able to successfully participate in Guild Siege in the near future?

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes!
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Veeayen on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 am

Hi Vaas- thanks for the welcome! Yes im very much eager to upgrade my gear to participate in the guild sieges.

Veeayen

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Welcome in our forums.

My questions are

1. In flyff ph- what other classes except bp you had? Lvs? Well geared?

2. After reaching 150, will you stay a crit bp? Or what?

3. In flyff ph- did you spent money on gpots? (To buy or upgrade gears),
Or you made all by farming and events.

4. In flyff phil, did you siege your bp? If yes, you had glory as a sieger? (Mvps). Or you were mostly a pvm bp who didn siege but he farmed?
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Welcome to the forums, my question for you both is will you both be playing this character, or will you have 2 characters to play?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veeayen on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi slyth - thanks for the welcome. Flyff ph - i didnt reached the lvl that i had now. Why? Coz lack of funds and im not well geared unlike now. Crit BP for now as i need to climb hero as soon as i can, once i reached 150 then i might need assistance from the masters some tips on how to be effective in sieges. I can also tank for some lowlvl guildmates. There are still things that i dont know as there's a lot of changes wayback flyff ph. Flyff ph- we never spent too much gpots that time and also never had a chance for sieges.

Hi Tonton- thanks for the welcome. We will be both playing this character. Weekdays morning/afternoon = John and evening = vee. Weekends most of the time is Vee.

Veeayen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Alright, sounds good, and do you have plans to hit hero/Forcemaster anytime soon?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

chong may level up event this weekend .. mag level up ka man lang to 130. i can help you if you want..

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  veeayen on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Tonton - yeah the soonest the better man :)

Maester - man kulang pa budget pang 5x qamp. pinipilit ko magpalevel kasi 2x exp kaso sobrang bagal tlga hahaha

veeayen

Back to top Go down

Post  Parkour on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 am

So...in the midst of applying you guys joined Pulse? 

Parkour
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  veeayen on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 am

Hi Parkour - i didnt opted to join Pulse. i was invited to join them right away. upon waiting for the responses here it seems that im not yet qualified since my level is low. my intention is not to be a dual face here and i dont want u guys to be offended. my apologies 

veeayen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:54 pm

I have to reject your application for now. However, i'd like you to PM me ingame. I'd like to explain my decision personally. 

~ Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum