Song/Sharmota

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Song/Sharmota

Post  Song-Sharmota:Tanuki on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Please answer the following questions as concise as possible.

Name: Song Yomjinda
Location/Country: Australia/Thailand
In Game Name: Shyz/Sharmota(will name change)
Class: Bp/Force Master
Level:147
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Asap xP
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): no , not yet xD
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Yes, Keiji/MizTee Mocomochi server
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):Yes, Currently still Ridicruel GL (GoingInHot) Mocomochi
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Keiji(141)/MizTee(150)/Caska(136)Kichi(130) all in Ridicrul Mocomochi
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Ken(StarShock) and Kia xP
How long you play a day - 1-5hrs per day,5+on the weekend.
How long you have played Flyff: all together about 4-5 years
Do you have any siege experience: yes ( was ranked 1 in mocomochi b4 i took 1 year break)
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): low but decent i guees haha not sure how u really rate a gears >;D

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:GS, active guild ( joining best guild always be my motivation )
What do you like to do in game: farming/PvP and chatting

What are your in-game goals: To be the best Force Master
How do you make money/fund your character: farming and gpots ;)
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: if rate from 1-10 my loyalty would be 11
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): hate that they changed the stated on knuckle T_T just want to put it out there haha
Tell us something about yourself: kind,not very good looking xD, love soccer, fast car ( i got Subaru WRX STi of my own )
Give us a reason why we should consider you: i dont want to talk trash or saying you guys to consider me coz im the best, but all im asking is just give me a chance to proof myself that im worth it.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: 1 of the best guild so far in my eyes from the beginning till now

After you have presented your application to us, there may be a short delay in time when you can expect your first response. Application sessions tend to take, at minimum, a week's length. During this period several members may comment on your overall application or ask further questions. Please be prompt in replying. Meanwhile, we will vote on your application. When the guild has come to a consensus, the guild leader has final governance and will publicly issue a statement. Please be sure to check back often on the status of your application. If your application is declined, there may be several factors behind this decision. The guild leader reserves the right to decline any applications outright and without notice or reason. If your application is accepted, congratulations and don't forget to register an account on the board. Please use your in game name for this.

Song-Sharmota:Tanuki

Back to top Go down

Re: Song/Sharmota

Post  Maester on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Song,

So glad you finally made an app.. :)

Good luck :)

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 am

Welcome to our forums.   

Has a Sharmota name? And in love with the WRX STI? We have something in common!

Contact me please.

Good luck with the application.   
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:39 am

Welcome to the forum i was waiting for your application   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Reply : xxxtheonexxx

Post  Song/sharmota on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:33 am

Thank you for your support bro ;)! And im glad that we share something in common!! i hope if i get accept into the guild we'll get along very well

Song/sharmota

Back to top Go down

Reply: Mysa-Kia

Post  Song/Sharmota on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:36 am

Yeah so sorry to kept u waiting! I have been very busy with work and also for the last 3days my girlfriend was in the hospital giving bird to my little devil xD
I hope u understand ^_^!

Song/Sharmota

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:04 am

awww hope everything went well  

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Welcome to the forums, my question to you is are you planning on making the permanent switch from Moco to Tanuki? if not, then which server will be your main server? What are you going to do with your guild there?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Reply: TonTon

Post  Song-Sharmota on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:34 am

Thanks for the question! Im currently selling all my gears on forums now so il be move to tanuki permanetly , i have no reasons to stay in mocomochi now becaues im the only player who is active in the guild.

Song-Sharmota

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 am

Alright sounds good. Good luck with your application.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:30 am

paul ia a good name for baby !   

just kidding. ken told us, congratz song. welcome to our forums

Back to top Go down

Reply: TonTon/Might

Post  Song-sharmota on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 am

Thank you guys xD!! Oh and paul would be nice but i already got a name for him   (Jayce)   

Song-sharmota

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 am

Your application have been accepted.. please contact me in game   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top