Recrut me :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recrut me :D

Post  xSaturnex on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello i will leave you my personnal information.

•Name: Mathis

•Location/Country: France ( Next to Grenoble )

•In Game Name: xSaturnex

•Class: Arcanist

•Level: 130H

•(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:No i didnt plain to exp right now i wait to have a rhudolf set first . but surly will exp in June.

•Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Yes i do with my GirlFriend .

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):No i didnt .

•Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):A yoyo jester lv 87 name Leptunas and lv 80 blade name InoriFR .

•Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Yes i was member of Leptunas ScryingPool and Adrenaline.

•Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Leptunas in Adrenaline but i dont go that much on my other chars.

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): yes Loner.

•How long you play a day +/-: I play for long in Hollydays and week end and only 1-3h/ day on week.

•How long you have played Flyff: I am an old gamer from V2 i think but my old char get hacked.

•Do you have any siege experience: Yes i done with my YJ when he was in ScryingPool too.

•How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2-3.

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: my motivation to join iCe are as I like this guild and I would like to make friends in this guild.

•What do you like to do in game: I would like to do Guild Siege and stay in arena with guild.

•What are your in-game goals: My goal,is to be a great gamer.

•How do you make money/fund your character: I make money with Gpotato Selling or farming.

•What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: my idea, are as not scam guild or other player and don't insult them ( Dont have ennemy in guild).

•Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I Started FLYFF at 8 Years old or maybe 9 cause my sister was playing and i was playing Dragonice on Gpotato EU few day ago.

•Tell us something about yourself: I Live in a big village called Villard De Lans, Im 17 and have a GirlFriend,her name's is Marie, I love sport and Vidéo games my favorite sport, is DowningBike.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: HEU sorry, i dont really know what to write in this question^^ you should recrut me to have a new member in your guild.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: its a very good guild,or if you prefer a Guild Of Winner. ^^

xSaturnex

Back to top Go down

Re: Recrut me :D

Post  lomaintfem on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I d prefer if you answered the last few questions a little longer :) like a paragraph or 2... to want to join us because we win siege is not a good reason ^_^
Also, we prefer that NO ONE has access to your character would you be willing to not allow your girlfriend access?

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

:o

Post  xSaturnex on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 am

Yes of course I can deny him access to my account. ^^
And I'd like to join iCe to make new friendship with member and maybe and to consider this guild as a family  
I would like help you in Guild Battle and have a place in your guild.
thank you for your reply  

xSaturnex

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 pm

hey mathis
welcome to our forum
i have a question, you say you would rate your gear as 2-3
and i Wonder what you would clasify as outstanding cause i only think my gear is 2-3 and 3 should be close to perfect in my opinion

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:11 pm

wait your * Girlfriend* is a male?

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:25 pm

lomaintfem wrote:wait your * Girlfriend* is a male?

That is what the man has said.   
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

^^

Post  xSaturnex on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:55 am

Hey all i told my stuff was 2-3 i dont really knnow if a nice myuarian+10, Adept set +19/12/10/15/18 ,baruna staff +10 1/1 and st patrick's day cloak is for you but that my stuff ^^
And no my girlfriend is a girl^^ im just frensh ad dont sleep english very well like you ^^
thanks for your replay

xSaturnex

Back to top Go down

Post  xSaturnex on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:00 am

im frensh and dont speak english very well as you* ^^ xD that the self corrector of my Computer ^^

xSaturnex

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 am

Google translate for the lose.
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xSaturnex on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

Yes ^^ i sometme hate to translate some word cause i dont speak english very well .

xSaturnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

Your application has been rejected. I wish you luck in game.

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum