Application QueenFawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application QueenFawn

Post  QueenFawn on Sun May 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Name: Cynthia
Location/Country: The Netherlands
In Game Name: QueenFawn
Class: Magican-Elementor-Arcanist....
Level: 15 (i just transfer from yetti where i had a arc already)
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: yes really soon i have my qamps ready ;)
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): only my irl fiance knows my information
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): nop :)
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): yes in yetti 4 chars, Fawn(arc lvl 130) Orchiid(Seraph lvl 136) Cynthia(Psykeep lvl 60) and WhiteOrchid (lvl 108 elementor)
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): back in yetti ive been in MAFIA and got my own guild FROZEN
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): yep back in yetti
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yeps Yusumi and Tornadorc i met them a year ago i joined the promqueen competition and met them. you know me as WhiteOrchid maybe from photos.
How long you play a day +/-: almost a whole day...
How long you have played Flyff: 3 years.
Do you have any siege experience: MAFIA is not a siege guild it was PK.
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): bussy transfering have to fix gear on higher lvl ;)

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Got my friends there and i always want the best.
What do you like to do in game: shopping around the market.
What are your in-game goals: making another few chars in a new server :)
How do you make money/fund your character: Gpots, and buying-selling
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Helping the comunity not just tanuki's maybe other servers too, Yetti died..
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I am the Queen of yetti. :D does that says enough? ;)
Tell us something about yourself: I like pink ._. im creative... i like to organize things
Give us a reason why we should consider you: As girl from a other server i think i can add things to this server and the guild. ive seen how badly wrong it can go in my other server. i would like to learn from you guys to add what i learn back in yetti and i would love to fix that server and make it fun again because it died and its sad to see how badly the server is ruined by one guild...
Your thoughts about iCe itself: i think its one of the best guilds because you guys are very profecional having a own website!

QueenFawn

Back to top Go down

Re: Application QueenFawn

Post  lomaintfem on Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 am

I am Sorry but iCe has a minimum level requirement of 130M ...please re-apply when you ve met that Criteria :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 am

Yes the guild have a requirement of 130+ and may i remind u of your "application" during that event:

WhiteOrc wrote:
Name: Cynthia Frings
In Game Name: WhiteOrchid
Class: Elementor
Level: 105 in yetti. 9 in tanuki. just started my second server..
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): no. have nu stuff yet.. i want flower fearie ;3
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): nop. im a orchid forever.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): yes in yetti.. also there my name is WhiteOrchid
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): In Yetti im in MAFIA.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yetti server MAFIA
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes mine king Tornadorc <3
How long you play a day +/-: TOO MUCH! for hours.. i have no school or work so..
How long you have played Flyff: 2 years.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'm in promqueen competition.. so i came in Tanuki for votes.. i started to like it and i started a second server char! and i heard good things about iCe and so here i am ;3
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: That everyone help each other :) you guys helped tornadorc so good with his votes btw<3 im proud of him! i hope i can still win the female one;3
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Cuz im fun and sweet and i'm tornadorc's lovley queen!
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A very friendly helpfull guild.

WHITEORCHID VOTEPAGE =D

--------

That I did take as a joke and only a vote fisher.. We do want members who wants to be a part of our family, improve them selfs and realy play.. So show that u are serious this time and meet our requierment and then u can re apply..

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum