View previous topic View next topic Go down

Znova app

Post  Znova app on Sat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Name: Harvey
Location/Country: Texas USA
In Game Name: Znova
Class: Arcanist
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, Awesohme, and Kamilee, I own everything though
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): LifeOrb is my scrub rm
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): MasterShot, and TastyRice
How long you play a day +/-: I'd say average 9 hours
How long you have played Flyff: v16
Do you have any siege experience: No :/ I want to learn
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well you guys are good in sieges, I feel like i could contribute, and learn
What do you like to do in game: Pvp hands down, the mechanics in jumping in this game and customization is amazing i'm hooked
What are your in-game goals: To effectively back up any of my friends in trouble, its hard to do without gear and practice.
How do you make money/fund your character: Gpotatoes and flipping stuff on Paypal
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Trusting in each other, give advice, leave nobody hanging
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Well on Lycan server i was once scammed and lost everything because of account sharing, and this kid i was friends with gave me his best geared character afterwards. I learned people can be terrible and amazingly kind in the same day.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm weird goofy, and I've become pretty good at all kinds of fights in arena
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm determined grow, and I feel like I could help
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Um honestly you guys scared me for a while lol, when i was learning how to edge fight xXRagexX would destroy me barely trying, and I thought dang those guys are good -.- but i was a scrub back then i feel like I could hold my own and help a lot now.

Znova app

Back to top Go down

Re: Znova app

Post  Corubian on Sat May 31, 2014 3:47 pm

welcome to the forums and gl bro =)

Corubian
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme on Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 pm

welcome to our forum and gl on your aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Sat May 31, 2014 4:08 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with the votes =)
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Welcome to the forums Harvey, I would like you to answer the what guilds have you been in previously because it seems you have skipped it. Thanks and good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

@TonTon

Post  Znova app on Sat May 31, 2014 4:29 pm

to answer TonTon i was in Synaesthesia, I left because the leader and people in charge ignored the new players,
would never be in reach to talk to and would never help with anything. The new players were better then the old players
and were still being ignored i thought it was pretty messed up so me and my friends left.

Znova app

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat May 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply. Have a nice day.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterShot on Sat May 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum Harvey.
Good Luck on the Application.   
MasterShot
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Recent change

Post  Znova app on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 am

I would like to add that I am no longer account sharing for those who are concerned

Znova app

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:20 am

welcome to the forum and good luck   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Your application is accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down