View previous topic View next topic Go down

ArenaSniper Application

Post  ArenaSniper on Sat May 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Name: Nate Gustoff
Location/Country: USA
In Game Name: ArenaSniper
Class: Billposter
Level: 143
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I do plan to hit 150 I just haven't had a good chance to.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Yes, Aeternum (Seraph)
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Eruption, Pulse, Adrenaline, Synaesthesia
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Yes Seraph in Pulse but that guild is dead.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes, Max
How long you play a day +/-: 1-4 hours depending on how busy I am.
How long you have played Flyff: 5 years on and off
Do you have any siege experience: Some but maybe only 10-15 total sieges
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Seems like a solid guild with nice people and has a reputable name.
What do you like to do in game: Talk to friends and hangout in arena mainly. Also merch to make money for better gear.
What are your in-game goals: To be competitive sieger and enjoy the game.
How do you make money/fund your character: Merchant and occasionally gpot.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Backing up guild mates when needed and being there to help with whatever needs done.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): The friends you meet along the way are probably the most memorable part of the game and there are some great people who play.
Tell us something about yourself: I play football and basketball, work part time at grocery store, have played games since the age of 4, and a competitive weight lifter.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I hope to better the guild and think I would mesh well.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Solid guild with some of the nicest people I've met in game.

ArenaSniper

Back to top Go down

Re: ArenaSniper Application

Post  xxTheOnexx on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 am

Are you sure that you have never used a name change scroll on this character?
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 am

with the new time changes... are you available for BOTH sieges ? I don't see where in the us you are but if u are west coast... its 5 am I believe

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 am

welcome to the forum and good luck   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:33 pm

The effort behind this application is pretty modest, don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  ArenaSniper on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

No I've never changed names on this char, I use to play on a ranger named preventedranger mainly. And yes assuming I don't work sieges are 3pm for me so it works well. And sorry for the lack of info Might I am never totally sure what to say lol

ArenaSniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:50 am

ArenaSniper wrote:No I've never changed names on this char, I use to play on a ranger named preventedranger mainly. And yes assuming I don't work sieges are 3pm for me so it works well. And sorry for the lack of info Might I am never totally sure what to say lol

That you don't know what to say is what we're trying to find out with the second part of our application formula. You can take it as a scale about how much effort you put into joining this guild. If you don't know what to write, then get creative goddamn. You didn't get creative, answered the questions pretty short and therefore made me vote No on your application, because it was nothing more than basic answers.

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 am

You stated you are in the US... Are you aware of the modifications to Siege Times? They are no longer in the afternoon in the US, est time for siege is 9am..so again are you available for siege at the NEW times?

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Welcome to the forums, all of my questions have already been asked, so please take the time to answer those. Good luck, and have a nice day.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArenaSniper on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Might I'm sorry for the shortness in my answers my bad... and as for siege yes the new times work I had forgotten the change but assuming I don't work a later shift I would love to siege.

ArenaSniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Your application have been rejected, good luck in a nother guild

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top