Shizuko's quest to iCe!

Post  Shizukoo on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Introduction

Name: Eric
Location/Country: North Carolina, USA
In Game Name: Shizuko
Class: Arcanist
Level: 145
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: At the moment, no only because I want to get my gears perfected before I do any leveling.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No, I do not.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope, I have not.
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Not anymore, just mostly alt accounts that I use to sell gears.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Just Pulse, and my sister was once a member here, then she quit. (Haley/Annalyn)
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No other characters in any other guilds.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes, LastBornBP, Tornadorc, xxTheOnexx, Kamilee, and a couple other people who are no longer in iCe.
How long you play a day +/-: I just got back into FlyFF again, so about 5-6 hours everyday until college starts. (I'd be on for about 2-4 hours and during weekends it'll be normal again)
How long you have played Flyff: I've been playing FlyFF since v6 on and off.
Do you have any siege experience: I have been in siege once, but that's just about it.
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): I would like to think it's a 3  , but personally I'd give it a 2.

The "Juicy" Stuff

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Honestly, back when I started to play FlyFF I always looked up to the big guilds, but of course as I progressed as a player I've grown to dislike and like certain guilds. iCe, was a guild that stood out from the rest. I saw wonderful people and yet competitive, but laid back at the same time. It was great and from that moment on I knew that iCe would have been a great guild. I would have applied back then, but I didn't think I could invest as much time as I would like, so I never bothered. (I did on the other hand tell my sister to join, and she was a little newbie, but she saw me playing a lot and I eventually helped her gear up and she applied)
What do you like to do in game: I mean once you hit the high levels, there isn't much to do. I don't go leveling or anything. I just sit back and relax and socialize. Of course, I don't just sit around in the arena. I have to pwn ppl  . Just kidding guys.
What are your in-game goals: Well, at this moment I just want to finish getting all the gears I need and after that I want to upgrade it and get it to a decent point where I feel satisfied. Other than that, there's not much I have planned to do. Just help iCe progress and myself as a player. I'm not trying to be the #1 Arcanist or anything, but just a decent player with decent gears that can do some butt-kicking!
How do you make money/fund your character: I sell myself on the streets. I'm kidding! I've been playing this game for a long time and have made multiple characters in the long run. I mostly just buy and resell and that's my way of profiting. I used to tank for people, but I just got seriously bored of it so I stopped.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty would be always sticking to your guild no matter what happens. In the long run, everyone has problems both people and the guild itself. Being loyal to the guild means helping the guild move past the ups and downs it may come across. Just like in life, and any other aspect that loyalty can apply to.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): When I saw how BP's ASAL damage was so strong, it made me want to make a BP and I did. Once making a BP, I worked really hard to get a rudo set, a nice wedge set, and some good siege weapons and a wise set. The moment that I collected all those gears. . . I felt like my time invested into the game had finally paid off. I guess that's what got me going and still does now a days.
Tell us something about yourself: Well, just got done moving into my apartment since college is starting in a month or so. I play tennis, and soccer and I like running on my free time. (I used to do highschool soccer + tennis) Other than that, I play guitar and was once apart of a highschool band that died somewhat quickly haha. There's nothing much to say, I'm just a regular guy that likes to play FlyFF on his free time and when I'm not playing I'm out with my girlfriend.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I am a well-rounded and generous person. At least I hope I am, that's what people tell me.   I think. . . no I know if I set my mind to something I can get it done and get it done with great haste. I guess you can say when I'm dedicated to something, I won't quit until I get it done. I am honest, and honestly (haha, get it?) I just love helping people out. (If I can, that is) And I think that's just about all there is to it.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is a wonderful guild, with wonderful people. I'd love to be apart and cherish the moment with all you guys. I hope I can be there to show the people of FlyFF that iCe is not just a guild, it's a group of wonderful players ready to kick some booty!

Thank you for your time reading my application, if you have any further questions I would love to answer them! Take care y'all.

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuko's quest to iCe!

Post  Renaissance on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:08 pm

North Carolina! My favorite state, oh and welcome to the forums, good luck and bla bla bla
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ArrowRipper on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Welcome to the forums and good luck

And im also from North Carolina :3

ArrowRipper
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Thanks guys! Oh, which part of North Carolina? I'm from Charlotte.

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

we are not friends?

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Welcome to the forum!!! OMG IM ALSO FROM NORTH CAROLINA!!!!! (JK)
Good luck!!!  

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 am

North Carolina iCe Mafia .....

Well, Yes from me asap.   
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am

I also was born in NC.. Cherry Point Marine Base.. and may I say thank you for a well rounded app..
I have just a couple of questions.. as you are aware the siege times are now a little odd... are you available to siege at both the *old* and * new * times ?
Are you avail to go to Tower siege on Sundays? ( again at both time ) ?

thanks

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 am

Thank you for the kind comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Yes, I'm aware of the new times of the sieges, but I don't think at my state of level and gears that I can even siege, I have a lot of rebuilding to do as I just came back from quitting.
As for the Tower siege, I'm not busy, but as I said above I don't think I'm ready for it yet.

Once again, thank you guys.

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi Eric, welcome to the forums. Nice job on your application, and good luck with the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Eric App

Post  Soh on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 am

Hello eric i do not know you but a really great app.  

i do not have any questions.  

All i can do is wish you luck with your app :D

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:34 am

Haha, yeah after I quit a lot of the new iCe members I don't know. But thank you guys for the kind comments, again.
A lot of some of the old members, I've heard of/are really close with.

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 pm

we should be posting the application to guild vote this weekend.. and have an answer for you shortly :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Sounds, great. :)

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 pm

There haven't been many questions for you yet so im gonna ask one that has significant value.

What kind of music are you into!? Understand that bad music isn't tolerated  

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Well, I listen to anything really. Sometimes I like alternative rock, sometimes I like rap and sometimes I like electronic. I guess it depends on my mood.

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Shizukoo wrote:Well, I listen to anything really. Sometimes I like alternative rock, sometimes I like rap and sometimes I like electronic. I guess it depends on my mood.

hmm I suppose that's acceptable...for now e.e

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 am

What should I be listening to if I may ask?   

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Any music that isn't garbage and/or autotuned

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:00 am

your application is being voted on we should have an answer for you later this week :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizukoo on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Sounds wonderful. :>

Shizukoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Your application have been accepted,

Poke one of the kingpins (masterme, KissedManyFrogs, xxTheOnexx, Tornadorc) if u cant get a hold of me for your guildinvite   

♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum