BonesMaSheR iCe Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BonesMaSheR iCe Application

Post  Soh on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:31 am

Please answer the following questions as concise as possible.

Name: Barel
Location/Country:Israel
In Game Name: BonesMaSheR
Class:Seraph
Level:131-H
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Next xp event to 150 ( have 5x qamps)
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): nop not shared
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): never changed my name
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): No chars just an farmer bonessmasherfarm
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): FullBlown
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Rabby, reign,CH1NE5EB0169 if i forgot 2 mention anybody my sincere apologies
How long you play a day +/-: 6hrs a day
How long you have played Flyff: 8 Years
Do you have any siege experience: no siege experience

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Cause from what i know you guys are very well respected people. And all i experienced with iCe is good they always helped me and that is the reason why i like you guys cause i respect you and i can see you help people. And i think its the best guild in tanuki.
What do you like to do in game: I do alot of tanking 2 upgrade and i spend time in the arena, also farm dungeons as example wilds.
What are your in-game goals: i wanna pierce my items get a lot fo sta, str and speed like cool items for speed bp and seraph tanker.
How do you make money/fund your character: Perin farming doing dungeons etc.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I am loyal when the guild shows i can fit in and help me when i need it and i do the same back. Like as example in my previous guild i needed help but nobody offered me any.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Komiz stole my speed gear and sta gear i was really sad cause i had 2 start all over again.
Tell us something about yourself: Patient i also love to help people who are worth it. I also go to the gym after school i also play football. I live on an horse farm its really fun, That includes like 30 horses. And ofc i also like to play flyff and play games in my free time.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I will support you guys in any way i can. And i will do my best 2 help you guys.
Your thoughts about iCe itself:If i think about iCe i see you guys as cool people i want to be in this guild. I want to be an part of the family.

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Re: BonesMaSheR iCe Application

Post  Soh on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:34 pm

My sincere apologies for the delayed answer but you have been rejected.

I wish you luck applying to an other guild.

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

since you posted this for him I sent him an ingame mail :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum