View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply

Post  UnseenDamageTANUKI on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:19 am

Name: UnseenDamage
Location/Country: Netherlands
In Game Name: UnseenDamage
Class: Harlequin
Level: Hero
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: 130 H not planning to levelup that quick
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): N
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): N
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Ember
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): N
How long you play a day +/-: depends on my working schedule
How long you have played Flyff: since GM Chris was active, and Lawolf and Aibatt were the only ones live.
Do you have any siege experience: N
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): I haven't played for a while but i'd say i ain't living off wellfare gear.

Answer the following questions in paragraph ( 1 sentence answers are NOT enough ) form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
Since i started playing long back I always saw this guild around, I was in a different guild back then but always felt like ice was pro and alot of strong players were in there. Something I looked up too to join one time.
What do you like to do in game: pretty much anything i don't really care, as long as it kills time and brings fun.
What are your in-game goals: my in game goals i really have none, besides leveling up here and then, making friends and getting to know the guild..
How do you make money/fund your character: I used to do alot of things before i quit like reselling things, bosses, but i cant deny i spend some money on here too.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Well, once i join a guild I don't just leave it after  a week or so, neither am i looking for a guild for just battles or whatever. I'm joining on the thought of finding a family.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I'm not sure about this question but I remember the Powerdices time were awesome
Tell us something about yourself: Im someone that works full time, looking for a fun time on my free time, with friends and just have a good time.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Having a new person added to the family is never a bad thing is it
Your thoughts about iCe itself: as i said above Ice was always something i looked up too and it would be cool to join c:

UnseenDamageTANUKI

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply

Post  Soh on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 am

Good luck with ur app :>

And yes its always nice to have someone nice added 2 the family.

Your application is up for voting and it will take a few days for it to be done, check the forum from time to time if there is any questions..

Good luck

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 am

I d like to see some longer answers on the paraphrase questions... please :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Apply

Post  UnseenDamageTANUKI on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:58 am

Me,
I'm a casual, laid back guy, from the Netherlands, Europe.
I'm 22 nearlly 23 years old and I have a full time job as a Cook.
In my free time I like to go out with friends, play games, play basketball, weekly fitness, cook, and spending time with my girlfrien
I am half indonesian.

UnseenDamage,
I started playin when the era of Powerdices were still around. Made my first character as a Blade, which was nice until I saw the Acrobat, Harlequin dealing massive damage and throwing around YoYo's seemed cool. Since then I made UnseenDamage, which is now my only character and I used to grind hard to get him where he is at now.

I never really been a guild guy, I've been in one guild before, called Ember. They were not that big, but we were one family together. We helped eachother whenever neccesary.
This is what I like to find in Ice aswell, to not just have a guild that plays together for the rewards and dungeons, but also for socializing and having fun.
What I know about Ice is that they seem very skilled players and have been around for an eternity, I always used to see some of them in my nooby times and always thought, how is it possible to become so strong. Guild sieges etcera always involved Ice. Although I never done any Sieges, it does seem like fun to participate on.

I've just returned to this game and I would say I quit for a couple years. My gear is not the cheapest i'd say, I'm rollin' on Ancient YoYo's and Restra. Cash items. Leech pets, and a Tiger. I'm planning to get back into it and I ran into a guildy named Rabby and we did a trade. He was helpful and since my old guild Ember was no longer active, I decided to ask him if there is a spot for me, kindly redirected here, I am applieying.

In a nutshell, I am a returned Early Lawolf server player, looking to get back into the game, with an amazing guild.

UnseenDamageTANUKI

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 am

nice.. thank you...

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:09 am

I have been trying to reach you in game to talk to you.. please let me know when you are available :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  UnseenDamageTANUKI on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 am

my apologies, been working alot due to christmas preparations :)

UnseenDamageTANUKI

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:32 am

please let me know when u are available to talk :)

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum