Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  HighLordElena on Sun May 10, 2015 3:52 am

Please answer the following questions as correctly as possible.
Name: Davida
Location/Country: Austraia
In Game Name: David
Class: Arcanist
Level: 130
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): n
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): n
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): y, LordOfAibatt, Imogele, AKnightsTale, LordFouL
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): y i have two of my own storage guilds
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): only my storage guilds
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): i know some but would not say we are close friends
How long you play a day +/-: hour or two most days
How long you have played Flyff: since version 4
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: mainly pvm but can pvp
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: yes when i am available
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Yes i am interested in both dungeons and colliseum

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I would like to join a guild whereby i can assist and be assisted by other guild members, whether in arena, levelling or fun events
What do you like to do in game: build characters
What are your in-game goals: 150 characters in all classes
How do you make money/fund your character: i have played a long time and have many characters, i do events and such
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: total
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Being hacked on several occasions gives me a negative attitude at times. Being bullied by higher levels when first commenced also had influence, whereby if someone attacks me i attack back. Lodestar means nothing lol.
Tell us something about yourself: I am generally a friendly person, and i know how to rile people at times in arena (its all fun lol).
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I believe i can offer a lot to the guild with up to 100 characters to support and help level members
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I do not really have thoughts about iCe as i have not participated in it
What is the reason we should consider you: i bothered to fill in application form lol
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: i think that ideology is good and what a guild should be about, protect guild members at all times.

If I am accepted to iCe, I agree not to have any characters in other siege guilds or share gear or accounts with someone else in another guild unless approved by leader of iCe and Kingpins. I also understand that by submitting my application, I agree to these terms and will abide by rules. If rules are violated, I WILL be kicked from iCe. I understand if I am accepted, it is on a trial basis, for a period to be determined by guild Lead. Guild Lead will advise when trial is complete (this is to ensure a good fit - no offense but if we accept you and then you quit in a week we will kick you as in the past people have joined just to sell off their gear).

After you have presented your application to us, there may be a short delay in time when you can expect your first response. Application sessions tend to take, at minimum, a week's length. During this period several members may comment on your overall application or ask further questions. Please be prompt in replying. Meanwhile, we will vote on your application. When the guild has come to a consensus, the guild leader has final governance and will publicly issue a statement. Please be sure to check back often on the status of your application. If your application is declined, there may be several factors behind this decision. The guild leader reserves the right to decline any applications outright and without notice or reason. If your application is accepted, congratulations and don't forget to register an account on the board. Please use your in game name for this.

Thank you for your time and best of luck to you!

Regards,

The iCe-Sharmota Guild

Admin
♕ Forum Manager.
♕ Forum Manager.

HighLordElena

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  reign on Sun May 10, 2015 4:05 am

Welcome to our forum, Good luck with your application. The usual wait is about 2-3days for voting. Please check back from time to time to answer any questions.

Best Regards,

reign
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem on Sun May 10, 2015 4:58 am

hello,
thank you for filling out the app.. my questions reflect back towards the paraphrase answers...
How did you hear of iCe ?
*Bothering to fill out an app * is not an acceptable answer
you have played since v4 and have never joined any guilds other than your own?

lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  HighLordElena on Sun May 10, 2015 8:31 am

[colhior=#ff33ff][/color]

Hi

in answer to first question, i was talking to reign and he informed me that the guild is run as a family/community. This serves me well as i believe that is exactly what guilds should be, but that is not always the case. I believe guilds are about everyone in the guild, not just a select few and that guild members should assist each other in all ways, levelling, pvp, equipment gathering etc etc.

As to second question, due to number of characters i have built during my time in flyff i have not always been active enough on individual characters. My hobby is just to build characters as i am not usually here for siege. I have been a member of other guilds, though only briefly either through inactivity or just because i assisted newbies to form a guild. I also have assisted many new players with penya, pick up pets, cs and equipment as i know how difficult it is to get a start in the game. Reign assures me that the guild is about all of the values i hold important. I have other mains, all of which will attain lvl 150 for that is what i do, however, this will be available when needed and if i can assist members with some of my other characters, that doesnt mean they have to be guild members. None of my others are in an alternative guild nor will they be. That is one of the values i find distressing where players have characters in several guild for in all honesty, how can they be loyal to them all without damaging the others?

HighLordElena

Back to top Go down

Post  TastyRice on Sun May 17, 2015 1:26 am

Welcome to the forum!

For PvM, what dungeons do you mainly aim to do? What is your typical availability, and how would you rate your gears on a scale of 1-5?

Good Luck!
TastyRice
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum